A return to the "Before Times"

A university gym that I've been using for 20 years when I travel for work closed it's doors to day visitors during the Covid19 pandemic. In addition to the excellent equipment, lap pool and fitness classes, the men's shower area has an attached sauna. Yesterday I had my first return visit in almost two years. After a good workout I really enjoyed a sauna with some students, staff and day pass visitors. Most of us nude. Guys just comfortably naked together, we all chatted with each other (I'm the old guy, addressed as "sir" at one point). Maybe sauna was more popular and skin more desperate for damp warmth because it was about 5 degrees F outside, but it was a really nice time, and I'm glad to have my happy routine back.

This topic was edited
RE:A return to the "Before Times"

:) encouraging!

This post was edited

Sounds great! Naked men of various ages all doing the athletic, healthy and wholesome things. Sometimes cold weather brings the best men in.

This post was edited

At the Y that I go to, I use the sauna and locker room nude. I often chat with others that are nude as well. Love doing it during cold weather!

This post was edited

That all sounds so wonderful!

This post was edited