Laser for hair removal . I did it and love it

I used to go and have my whole body waxed (neck downwards) for 8 years and then decided to get laser hair removal in 2020 . Love the results and the feeling. Highly recommend it to everyone

This topic was edited
RE:Laser for hair removal . I did it and love it

I have a friend that did it. She said that its very smooth now but expensive and still have to go back for more hair showing up. I have way too much to try. But wanting to try a cream. Have done waxing before and its a little painful but not bad. Shaving is good but every other day is bad.

This post was edited

I did laser from the chin down about 5 years ago. Pretty expensive and at times a bit pain full but super happy with the results. I do need some touch-ups but unfortunately the place I used with a lifetime plan is no longer in business. So now shaving once or twice a week and looking for another company. (The little bit of hair that is growing back is much thinner/weaker now though so that's a plus)
I also did electrolysis on some grey/white hair that the laser just can't address. That's a bit pricy and painful in a different way. It's also much more time consuming since it's done hair by hair.

This post was edited

I have done laser from neck down past groin 10 years ago and love it. Wasn't too expensive overall and cut a good deal for touch up work. Unfortunately moved and don't have that option. Now I use an IPL machine at home and it does the trick.

This post was edited

Absolutely agree. Done laser on my armpits, nipples, buttocks and private area, finished with electrolysis on penis/peri-anal/anus a few years ago. I have no hair on these areas anymore, looks and feels so beatiful. All started ~10 years ago when my wife suggested me to shave my pubic area for nude beach where we first time noticed lots of males and females completely hairless.

This post was edited