Hi I'm Arte

Hi ladies,
First time using the site so bear with me...
Name: Suzanne - but people call my Heather (my middle name)
Age 23
Book: The Institute, Stephen King
Film: My sisters keeper - always makes me cry but a happier ending then the book (kinda)
Favourite body part - My hands
Complex - My toes I guess but nothing really - If you don't love yourself who else will?!

I have some newbie questions:
Is chat always that full on? i went in for about a minute and got about 10 msgs.
Is it worth getting certified?
Is it worth being a paid member (it looks like in you get is photos)?

Finally, I read the forum and someone left because of harassment? Is that common?

Thanks for your help :)

This topic was edited
RE:Hi I'm Arte

Hi Heather, and welcome! And ask away with any and all questions!

Yea, getting 10 PM's straight away is not uncommon. I hate sound crude - but if you are the new piece of *ss, they will swarm, lol. Personally I don't get all that bombarded any longer, so it will ease up. You can block people, but that can be like whack-a-mole. I personally don't se a point of paying for this site. Certified, I guess you have to decide if you are comfortable submitting what they ask for.

As for the member who left - it was a rather unusual harassment she faced. I personally have had just one unkind exchange on here (and it still baffles me....you know who you are if you are reading this, lol), so I would call what happened with Miki quite unusual.

This post was edited

Thank you Lori,
Pleased it's not the usual

Next question, how do I delete messages? I click delete and they come back!!!

This post was edited

lol, I am baffled on that one as well. My guess is it's a system glitch. You are not alone, the messages stay no matter what you do :(

This post was edited

Depends on which messages. The ones in chat should delete, if they do pop back up click on one and all of them will go away (weird I know).
If it's personal messages on your home page they always come back. I always open each message and delete them so the new message number will reset and when it comes back I know it's really a new message. Also, the bombarding of messages in chat will calm down as soon as your new wears off.

This post was edited

Some good advice already posted. I fully understand the amount of PMs you get. Its sad, I hate that you have to endure it and gives us men a bad name.
Tbh I have sent pms, but normally after engaging with chat in the room, as not to clog chat up if speaking 1-1.
Dont get put off, there are decent people among the idiots , youll filter them out in time. Take care x

This post was edited

I appreciate the feedback but it's led to a further question.
I thought this was a women's group right, can men still see everything post etc?

This post was edited

I appreciate the feedback but it's led to a further question.I thought this was a women's group right, can men still see everything post etc?

Ding, ding, ding! lol

There isn't any way to prevent who posts here (I have the keys, I can see under the hood, lol). You have to be approved to be a Member, and only Members can see the Images and Member list. But anyone can post - there isn't anyway to restrict that.

This post was edited

I appreciate the feedback but it's led to a further question.I thought this was a women's group right, can men still see everything post etc?

My mistake, TBH I didnt even notice. I just replied to a post on my feed. Apologies.

This post was edited

Hi there just notice your message. And yes some ladies have been harassed in here and they leave all they have to do when this happens is to flag or block them. Hope this helps . Thanks

This post was edited