Female Safe space

Have you been caught...

....nude or topless somewhere in which it's not normal to be nude or in your home by an unexpected guest? I've been caught both nude and topless hiking in public parks. Luckily nobody was offended either time.

Taking a Poll - How Secret Do You Keep This?

Okay Ladies (i.e. not you guys that are lurking), curious how many people in your "real world" know you have a thing for getting nekkid. You cant count friend that also go nude. I'll go first - 2 friends know. And they only "kind...

Site bugs fixed

Hey ladies, sorry for the lack of activity. I have had a bug (in site not illness) stopping me from posting since the update, but looks like we're back in action. Also we can approve members but that seems to have been fixed 2 so here's...

Is it me????

Been amin for about 4 days now and I don't understand what part of the group aim is unclear. So many men trying to join.... I assume Lori and Dances are used to it but I don't get it .... Concept- a women only group ran by women Male...

Wow - a slew of new members!

A whole bunch joined us in the last 24 hours, welcome to all! Hopefully you make an intro and/or jump in on an existing thread :)

A subject for this space

I saw this Youtube video this morning:, and though it would be a interesting topic of discussion for this group. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7FgNY23SXg I realize that idea of using AI to put clothing on photos of nearly unclad woman might...

Photos

Since this is a group for nudist women and since the media section is set to private so we don't have to worry about lurkers looking in there, I thought it would be fun to post photos of ourselves doing something that we really enjoy. I started...

Hello All

New here. Hope the discussions stay realistic here and not turn out to be something else.

Admin Artie

Hey ladies, Lori has very kindly just made me admin. If there's anything you think we can do to improve the group or get it more active, please let me know. Thanks and I hope you are all having an amazing weekend. Artie

Hi.. New Member

Hi all, just to say thanks for the group acceptance and let's hope everyone joins in, chats, posts and treats everyone else how they would want to be treated themselves x