Female Safe space

Holiday

Hey ladies, 2 weeks til my half term and I'm thinking off throwing caution to the wind and doing a mini break somewhere. Obviously because it will be shorter. I'm not looking for anything long haul but can anyone recommend anywhere within 2...

Latest Post
by  
Rant - because I can't rant on the pic

Probably slightly dumb to rant about this here, and 99 times out of 100, I would just roll my eyes and proceed. In a very round about way, I found this in a group about Nude Golfing. And yes, I get it....she is a model. In my personal opinion, she...

Latest Postlol
by ValerieBG 
Nudist [removed] friendly destinations in...

Hey ladies, first of all, thank you for creating this secure group. It's actually not that easy to communicate here in general without being approached with a sexual intention but I guess you all made your experiences with that. I would like to...

Hello to all - I am Valerie

I think this is a great idea for a group, hopefully it stays successful.

Happy New Year

Hi ladies of TN. Thought I'd try a bring some life into the group. Firstly I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas, or festive period If you celebrate other festivities or beliefs. Secondly, anyone got any interesting New year's...

Questions for the women of the Group

New year, and and a renewed emphasis on this group. Throwing this out - answer any and all, ladies: 1) What initially drew you to the nudist lifestyle, and how has it positively impacted your sense of body acceptance and self-confidence? 2) In...

Certification

Hi All, Please don't take this the wrong wat as its an FYI not a preach... The certification thing was really easy ... Basically I got a warning last night from someone on chat about a couple of fakes so thought I'd give it a go. Basically I...

Rant - Beware of those men

So today I went in chat room and I had a very interesting but short chat with a guy called redmagpie17 https://www.truenudists.com/user/redmagpie17/ I will let you read what happened before I had the chance to reply him that it's my right to...

Rant of the day

"Hi" GOD I hate that!! Whyyyyyyyyy do so many guys PM you and simply say one word??? I seriously doubt any of them walk up to people IRL they never have met and do that. If they do, I am sure they get blanks looks of "Yea? Do I know...

Happy easter

Happy easter ladies. Hope we are all enjoying the long weekend and get lots of chocolate