Have you been caught...

....nude or topless somewhere in which it's not normal to be nude or in your home by an unexpected guest?

I've been caught both nude and topless hiking in public parks. Luckily nobody was offended either time.

This topic was edited
RE:Have you been caught...

I'm not sure I have really. The only time that I can think is when my then flatmate had his bf staying and he bumped into me on his way to the bathroom. But it was no big deal.
I get more embarrassed when I've been walked in on when using the loo the being naked I think

This post was edited

Same as what Artie said - a roommate's bf came in when I was butt naked, I thought it was the roommate coming in. I didn't really care, he was a little embarrassed, and roommate was kind of ticked at me. But oh well, lol

This post was edited

I've been caught hiking nude through the mountains which was embarrassing slightly since I didn't expect for it to happen but I kept hiking.

This post was edited

Yes, have been seen hiking naked on a several occasions, sometimes solo and sometimes in a group. However, I don't care for the term "caught" as it implies that I am doing something wrong. As long as I am not breaking the law, I am not getting "caught".

This post was edited

Sure wish the people running TN would make it so that non-members can't post in groups.

This post was edited

Just very recently, I was out on the balcony late in the night to look at the stars when I realized that one lady across the road in front of my balcony was looking at me, while my background was dark so I guess she could not really make out if I was naked but I think she did because next day morning she gave me a "I know" smile when we saw each other again in the park while I was stretching and she was jogging. Now I am thinking probably I should try to see if she can become a nudist or not.

This post was edited

Let keep that suspense of "I Know" for couple of days more and let increase her curiosity about it , if at all she had seen u naked in the balcony. Surely in couple of days she will dare to ask u the secret behind that. I think that is the right time to introduce someone to nudism rather go and explain them on their face from ur end.

This post was edited

I guess u should repeat what u did earlier and again she will surely try to crack at u to re confirm what she saw earlier like a double check. So keep her guessing and interested at the same time to come to u and inquire about it. U have best possible chance to convert someone u know to nudism.

This post was edited

This is a good idea, may be a better way to make nudist friends who are curious.

This post was edited

Well, I've made progress.

This post was edited