Your prefered place

If you had the choice of spending a week holliday in a resort, what place would you prefer.
1- A resortnear the beach
2- A resort in the jungle
3- A resort in a private island

This topic was edited
RE: Your prefered place

Private Island. Why, you paying! ....hehe

This post was edited

All of the above???? Oh, I have to choose one???? A resort near a beach and warm.... It's really cold here and we are getting freezing rain tonight.....

Steve

This post was edited

Oh, a private island. I like to socialize, butI reallylike my privacy especially when wifey and I have the chance to do "private" things outdoors and out in the open with no one around to interrupt...LOL .

This post was edited
Your preferred place.

First choice would be a private island, and definitely no snakes!

This post was edited

A resort near the beach on the Riviera Maya.

This post was edited

I would have to say an Island, that way I get the beach as well! ;-)

This post was edited

A resort in a private island is great.
There are some marvellous places for it, like the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. Small islands with one hotel each at the island. You can walk round the whole island in say 25 to 40 minutes (the islands vary in size of course). Fine sandy beaches, coral reefs, the snorkeling is fantastic, high standard of hotel (from standard to luxury). Officially nudism is not allowed, but in practice swimsuits are not used much. At least at the resort I visited some years ago. If any of those resorts changed officially to a nude resort, then it would be the perfect holiday paradise for nudists longing for a relaxed, sunny and warm getaway.

This post was edited
Hmmm

My preferred place to stay:

Hmmm.

I have been on a private island twice for long weekends, on an island on Loch Lomond north of Glasgow in the foothills of the Scottish Highlands.
A landed club, that is a naturist club that has a small part of the island, its not a resort, but it is a beautiful place and the members of the club are very welcoming, the only way to get there is by a 20 min boat trip. If you are in Scotland I recommend it.

Jungle no, but I have stayed in two Naturist sites around Bergerac, South West France, both are really good sites, owners are very welcoming, and I am going back to one of them again this summer

Beach, well yes been to Charco del Palo on the island of Lanzarote, off the African coast,
It is a clothes optional village and coat line, no real beaches there,
A quite resort, ideal place to relax and unwind.
As yet I have not been brave enough to go to a beach in the UK.

My answer would be which ever is the warmest and sunniest and the quietest, oh and the cost, hehe.

Peter

This post was edited
Your prefered place

I would prefer a beach.

This post was edited

1: near a beach... would have chosen jungle, but we both arachnophobic, so anywhere there are likely to be spiders more than 1" legspan forget it.

This post was edited