Winter Nude Activities

Naked and lazy this morning with a blue sky and sunshine. If it were summer I would be planning an escape to Kemil beach. Where do all my Lake Michigan friends enjoy naked time in the winter months??

This topic was edited
RE:Winter Nude Activities

I went to a Russian/Turkish sauna in Chicago.

This post was edited

I am waiting for the weather to break and go to Sun Aura

This post was edited

I couldnt agree more with Zaddyjuan. Ive been in Fort Lauderdale since the beginning of the year.
So awesome to be here again after a 2 year hiatus due to Covid. Weather is gorgeous and there are so many opportunities for naked fun in the sun every day! Life is Good.

This post was edited

So far I have been visiting King Spa monthly this winter. I am watching the weather closely and I am hopeful to visit Sun Aura as soon as it turns warm enough to be outdoors nude again.

This post was edited

I would like to go there.

This post was edited

planning on checking out chicago sweat lodge soon

This post was edited

planning on checking out chicago sweat lodge soon

I just watched a special about a chicago sweatlodge. that was awesome.

This post was edited

Come to South Florida where we have an eternal summer. There are many places to hang out naked any day of the year. I run a clothing optional vacation rental for men in Fort Lauderdale. Plan your nakation here!

A coincidence that I found this post, I arrived here yesterday and am enjoying the sun, pool and excellent host!
. Relevance here is that the other guest is from Chicago (I go there often too).

But back at home I have access occasionally to a university gym with a mens sauna which I can enjoy nude with the company of fellow naked guys students staff and visitors. Nice.

This post was edited

Well, its true that escaping the north woods is a bit unfair as a reply to the topic how we manage nudity in cold climates. But life at Casa Citron today is welcome indeed.

This post was edited

I go to the 5 mile long beach at Point Beach State Forest. It's a great beach to go nude once you walk 3-4 miles down the beach.

This post was edited