RE:Supporting nudists

You can also touch base with Dennis and Diane, sooner/hoosier. Very nice people.

This post was edited

So, since I have joined in this group many, many things have happened. The worst of all of it was I was involved in a traffic accident. That stopped my movement for quite a while let alone any type of working out. Then add in holiday eating and drinking. Then vacationing hits me. Now all of that is done mostly. I gained another 10 pounds total. Time for me to reset my mind and get going. I would like to lose 25 pounds by end of May.

This post was edited

Thanks friends! So far Diane has lost 42 lbs from 223 to 181 lbs. Me being 18 years older, slower metabolism and starting out at 196 lbs Ive lost 17 lbs. once we can get outdoors and be more active we think well see even better results. Our last official weigh in will be on May 6. After that maintaining the weight loss or losing a bit more to reach our desired weight will be our focus.

This post was edited

Well be interested and willing to root for you on your quest to obtain a desired weight you want to achieve. Weve had support from other TN friends, one in particular who have been with us in this endeavor the whole time. Knowing her and others are pulling for us is uplifting and has certainly inspired us to keep the ball rolling.

This post was edited

Well done guys you are doing really well keep up the good work
The results are showing you both look great

This post was edited

Thanks! We appreciate your support in this endeavor. We feel much better and are now wearing clothes when needed that we had to put aside two years ago.

This post was edited

That is fabulous news. Kay has lost 50 pounds since I met her. I have gained 30, since my wife died, that I need to lose. We both belong to planet fitness and work out together, when we are together. She is down to a size 16 dress.

This post was edited

That is fabulous news. Kay has lost 50 pounds since I met her. I have gained 30, since my wife died, that I need to lose. We both belong to planet fitness and work out together, when we are together. She is down to a size 16 dress.

This post was edited

Thats fabulous that youre both members of a gym and are wanting to get healthier. Diane walks all day at work and we both use an exercise bike and rowing machine 3 times a week. Looking forward to long walks in the park.

This post was edited

That is great. My wife was morbidly obese. there was nothing I could do to talk her into trying to loose weight. She developed diabetes and was insulin dependent. I think that excessive weight could possibly be from trauma or not liking yourself. The people I have talked with in weight watchers, didn't have much opinion of themselves. Even when I told them, Jesus loves them, often times I would hear " no He doesn't". Many people are rooting for you and your sister in your weight loss journey. God bless you both.

This post was edited