Shaving others.

I have always enjoyed shaving women. If they do shave, they appreciate me doing it. It is a soothing thing to do, if someone is used to it. If the women has not shaved before, she is always a bit nervous :) But, I had had lots of practice and know how to approach doing it. A warm bath. Some nice lotion on her pussy, after the bath. Then, some massaging to arouse them. By the time I start, the woman is usually very relaxed and ready. I start with the high, upper thigh, so they can get used to the feeling.. I talk, reassuringly, as I do all of these things. The shaving also gets me very excited and ready :)

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving others.

How about shaving other men? My friend and I shave each other - very good for the places that are hard to reach.

This post was edited

I have not had that opportunity, yet. But, since I shave and trim myself, I think it could be fun..

This post was edited

The nude barber I went to in Ft. Lauderdale also trims and shaves body hair. Since I like mine natural, I just got a haircut.

This post was edited

I have shaved and trimmed others before, not been shaved myself though it would be easier if someone would

This post was edited

I have shaved and trimmed others before, not been shaved myself though it would be easier if someone would

This post was edited