Anyone from the black hills?

Hello Im 22 Ive always wanted to try nudism but never been able too (used to live in the Great Plains area and theres definitely no seclusion there haha) Im looking to meet people who are new to it too or experienced maybe even know some spots to go? I just want to experience it with someone or a group. Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone from the black hills?

i am not from the black hills area I am here in Sioux Falls I am looking at starting a group and working on finding a secluded or private are i am not sure of anything in the Hills for nudists

This post was edited
RE:Anyone from the black hills?

Just a comment...And this comes from someone that was on his own at 17 when the legal age was 21.
.Because of your age, many folks don't take you seriously and some might think you are a police trap. An easy way to correct that is to place an avatar pic in your profile and to have some nude photos of yourself in the profile media folder. It is okay to blur out your face in the pics as you have no idea where or what your job will be in the future. Feel free to message me for further discussion.

This post was edited