RE:What are you listening to?

Just discovered some smooth jazz that pretty cool on an EP called Naturist Behavior. Reviewed it here.

https://clothesfreelife.com/2023/05/naturist-behavior-music-review/

This post was edited

Smooth Jazz; Peter White, Marc Antoine, Mindi Abair, Candy Dulfer, Boney James, Rick Braun, David Benoit, Hiroshima, Rippingtons, you get my drift.

This post was edited

today while working on some projects in my kitchen i dug out my turntable and raided my stash of vinyl from the 70s and 80s. It was like meeting up with an old friend.

The Nightshift Watchman by David Wilcox. shades of Croce and Chapin in his music.

Also the sound track to Excalibur 1981 version.

This post was edited

Some of my most fun music times were riding down the road in my 93 Ford Mustang GT, red with white convertible top & like leather seats with Grand Funk Railroad blasting through the CD player. Add a large Coke & fries to the picture and its a phenomenal ride to anywhere.

This post was edited

today while working on some projects in my kitchen i dug out my turntable and raided my stash of vinyl from the 70s and 80s. It was like meeting up with an old friend.The Nightshift Watchman by David Wilcox. shades of Croce and Chapin in his music.Also the sound track to Excalibur 1981 version.

Just listened to the album, I like that he's a bit eclectic within just one album, shows good range. I particularly like Come Away to Sea

This post was edited

Pais Nublado - Helado Negro
Nothing quite new, but still incredibly underrated IMO

Flor do Real - Sessa
Modern Brazilian band revitalizing old Brazilian music elements and style, this is a sultry Bossa and has set me down a Bossa listening morning

This post was edited

A song that I really like is by M83, a French band, I heard it in a series called 13 Reasons Why, but could be used in many other series.
https://youtu.be/DJQQrjVmQG0

This post was edited

Haven't posted in a while, been on a jazz kick

1. Perennial Journey - Web Web, Max Herre

2. The Mood is Modal - Les Hommes, Beat Girl
- This one is Bossa. Recently discovered this group and have been really digging them

This post was edited

Some beats to move to now that summer is almost here:

Maracatu Atomico - ABC Dialect re-work - ABC Dialect, Gilberto Gil

Trago Coqueto - Pachyman

This post was edited