Who is Marie2830

I don't know where else to ask this... has anybody else gotten a message from marie2830 asking you to email her? She almost seems real but her language is weird for somebody saying she is from America. She also doesn't respond to what i say and just keeps having long stories about her. She also uses email! Plus she claims shes a woman and she messaged me first and kept messaging after i emailed. That one is a dead giveaway that she can't be real right?

This topic was edited
RE:Who is Marie2830

I don't know where else to ask this... has anybody else gotten a message from marie2830 asking you to email her? She almost seems real but her language is weird for somebody saying she is from America. She also doesn't respond to what i say and just keeps having long stories about her. She also uses email! Plus she claims shes a woman and she messaged me first and kept messaging after i emailed. That one is a dead giveaway that she can't be real right?

It's a scammer. Bots and scams are rampant on this site, best to just leave those types of messages alone

This post was edited

I figured. Thanks

This post was edited

Marie is just a bot. Ignore completely.

This post was edited