Inspired into nudism after seeing dad naked

So as a kid, I always roamed around naked at home. My mom would keep on shouting at me to put on a pair of pants. It wasn't long since then, that I was made to feel shame with my body. From then all, I didn't even feel comfortable staying shirtless at home.

Then there was a day, when I was around 13, I saw my dad coming out of the shower. I had seen him in a towel many times, but this time he was naked. He didn't know that I was there. He was a very masculine hairy man. And I remember having an immediate urge to pull down my pants and show him that I was beginning to have hair as well. It wasn't at all a sexual thing. I just felt like a man. With an enhanced sense of realization, that I came out of him, and that we are both men with similar bodies. It was a extrordinary feeling. However, I hid behind the door, so that he couldn't see me.

Since then, I always looked for opportunities to see him naked, but it didn't happen that often. All I imagined was, to just be naked with him. Watching TV, or just playing ball in the backyard. Just guys being guys. But that wasn't the culture. Nudism wasn't even a concept in my house.

It wasn't until I was in University, that I first experienced the gym locker room. ANd of occasional dads and sons I saw, I felt so jealous of them. I still would love to have that relationship with my dad, where we can be naked together.

Is there anyone who has a similar story of interest in nudism, but those who didn't get to experience it with their dad?

This topic was edited
RE:Inspired into nudism after seeing dad naked

I guess your story is very similar to many of us. Growing up in a non-nudist household where nudity is never seen, or heard, or talked about does tend to lead to issues of being self conscious about being naked. My parents were prudish and I only ever saw my dad naked, once, for a second or so when he was on his way to the bathroom one morning. Like you, I did enjoy being naked and was constantly told to put something on!! I am jealous when I see fathers and sons naked together and wish I had had that kind of childhood. It just looks so natural and I feel sure they have a much closer bond as a result.

This post was edited

Exactly! They seem to have much closer bond. I occasionally imagine a world, where all dads and sons hangout naked when alone. Being men together.

This post was edited

That is so wonderfully said. I have the same urge niw, for my father to see me naked. He was a hairy well-endorsed man, and i have tried to maintain the same natural attire for me, without shaving or trimming. I want him to see the man i have become, and how much I and my body resembles his. If seeing him naked made me feel proud to have been a part of him, i am sure he would feel the same on seeing me as a grown man.

This post was edited