Women Getting older

My ex-wife and I used to like going to the beach and lying on the sand nude in the warm sun, we were younger then. She would even get on cam and talk to people nude on various platforms. As we grew older she started to back away from the nudist lifestyle, she eventually became a home nudist only. Then even that stopped. She said that her body wasn't as good as it once was and didn't like anyone to see it. So ladies, why when your man tries to tell you how beautiful you look, dressed and nude do you not believe him? At some time you must have been out there at the beach or a resort unfettered by clothes in full view of everyone. The question is, what made you change, all women are beautiful no matter what the age. Perhaps you ladies out there can tell me what your biggest concern is out there in the big wide world of nudism.

This topic was edited
RE:Women Getting older

Lets face it for most male and female nudists it takes some amount of courage to be nude - because being nude allows us to feel completely free while also feeling completely vulnerable.

So I assume as we age, and especially for females, the level of vulnerability increases - especially if they are solo, but even in spousal or friendly male company they may feel that the aged male is no longer able to protect them.

Its sad in a way, as nobody should feel so vulnerable. We need to create a space where as we age our naked bodies can be safe!

This post was edited
RE:Women Getting older

We continue to be such a visual society which makes it more difficult. I was listening to a radio program last week and they commented about not wanting to see older nude people. I just thought it was not about seeing nude people, it was about their own bias against normal people. Only perfect models should be seen nude, from their perspective. Body acceptable is a real challenge. And that rose-colored view presupposes a negativity to body image. What is funny is when I was in my twenties and very active I did not perceive my body as particularly good. Now, I am active and a nudist with a much better view of my body. Not perfect but perfectly good to be nude in. Overcoming the negative bias is hard for people who have a negative body image.

This post was edited