Freeballing encouragement

Freeballing, like sleeping naked, is one of those things that feels a bit weird the first couple of times you do it, but it soon becomes second nature, you do it without thinking and enjoy the freedom and comfort it brings

This topic was edited
RE:Freeballing encouragement

Totally agree with you, the freedom to let the king breathe is great. In time is becomes comfortable and easier to practice, less washing too.

This post was edited

Freeballing, like sleeping naked, is one of those things that feels a bit weird the first couple of times you do it, but it soon becomes second nature, you do it without thinking and enjoy the freedom and comfort it brings

100% agree, once you have freeballed you will never go back again

This post was edited

Freeballing, like sleeping naked, is one of those things that feels a bit weird the first couple of times you do itNot for me, probably because I had been a nudist for several years before I started sleeping naked and freeballing.

This post was edited

Took me entirely too long to sleep nude on a regular basis.
Couldn't freeball full time until I retired because it was not comfortable with suits.
Once I retired, with encouragement from members of the Freeballers Forum, I stopped wearing underwear and got rid of all that I had.

This post was edited

For us it was only thing to do. We both slept nude, right from the beginning of our marriage. But even before that as soon as I moved away from home.

As for freeballin, I started after reading about it here in this group. Oh it was wonderful. I worked outside so it wasnt a problem. In the summer heat worked better. The sweat didnt stop at the underwear. It just dripped out of my shorts. Yeah

This post was edited

I freeballed for yard work long before I went full time.
One sweaty layer is better than two.
None is even better in places where privacy allows.
I essentially never wear a shirt when doing yard work so I only have to deal with sweaty clothes between the waist and mid thigh.

This post was edited

I started sleeping nude when I was 11. I never liked pajamas so I slept in briefs. One night, after taking a shower, I fell asleep nude laying on top of the sheets. When I woke up, it felt so good I never slept wearing anything again. Breaking any type of "habit" such as wearing underwear, or even clothes, takes a while. When I first started living as a full time nudist, I was conscious of my nudity every time I went outside, even though I have 8 acres with no close neighbors. I even had dreams that I would be in a restaurant or store and realize I was the only one who was nude. After a few weeks, it became so "normal" being nude that I didn't even realize I'm nude. Same with free balling. Since I'm always nude, when I put on clothes to go to the store, I don't even think about putting on underwear.

This post was edited

Do you have any underwear to put on?
I don't.

This post was edited

Been freeballing and sleeping nude for quite a few years now. the only time I wear underwear is when I wear them as outerwear, watering the front yard, etc. In the winter I often wear a t-shirt to be to keep my shoulders warm, but never underwear or pajamas. If i'm wearing shorts with a zipper doing yardwork, I often leave them unzipped to let more air circulate.

This post was edited

I threw out my undies so early in my life I don't remember why I wore them in the first place. Though living in AZ I quickly relearn why I don't wear any. It get to hot that with undies I feel like my boys are literally melting away. At least with swinging free i get some air flow.

This post was edited