Naked Hike in Vermont 7/30

Hey everyone....I am planning a naked hike Sunday 7/30 in southern VT, trail yet to be determined. I am thinking of hiking into Little Pond in the Glastenbury Wilderness Area, about a 10 mile hike round trip. Same hike some of us started on Memorial Day, but turned back early due to black flies and other reasons. I am open to other suggestions. Will post the route and time by next weekend to give everyone an opportunity to offer any other suggestions. Let's get a good size hike group together!

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Hike in Vermont 7/30

I am interested. Ive put it in calendar .

This post was edited

I am very interested as well. Please include me.

This post was edited

I'm interested as well. I see that's a Sunday. Weekdays are usually clearer of other hikers. I'm available during the week.

This post was edited

Hope to hear more soon!

This post was edited

Decided to do a different hike, will be hiking the Styles and Peru Peak Loop Trail. Given the rain, I chose this route because if we hear reports about the low lying areas around Griffith lake are too wet and muddy, we can simply hike to the summit of Peru Mountain, have our lunch there, and then turn around rather than descending to Griffith lake. That route would be approximately 6.6 miles in and out the same trail. I have posted the details under events. lease click on going if you actually plan to participate. Hopefully mother nature cooperates by then

This post was edited

checked with the local ranger, Mad Tom Notch Road is open and there are no trail issues, plus weather is looking good!

This post was edited

So there are 2 people from this group that signed up for the hike and 5 people from a non nudist hiking website. Accordingly, we should have a nice group of 8 people including myself. Looking forward to meeting everyone and being au natural in nature

This post was edited

Very excited!

This post was edited