New England Freehikers

Cape Cod Trip

Posted a trip to Cape Cods nude beaches this weekend. If those interested can't make both days, attending one or the other is ok. There is no public parking however in Truro, you would need to stay at the hostel (2 beds left), or park at Head of...

4TH OF JULY HIKE

Hey everyone, just posted a new naked hike under events to be held in Vermont on July 4th. Sent invitations out to the group. Please consider joining the hike, it should be lots of fun.

Solstice Hike 2024

The announcement for this year's solstice hike in Vermont is out. Start is at 9am at the AT parking lot on Mt. Tabor Road, east of Mt. Tabor. There are three options based on hike length.

Boston area anyone?

Hi newbie here I work and live just south of Boston

Memorial Day Weekend

Posted a hike planned for Monday 5/27 to the summit of Bromley Mountain in Vermont. The hike is listed under events, sign up there if interested

Spring Hikes

Hey Everyone. Now that we have endured another winter in New England, time to start thinking of some group hikes. I will hopefully be planning at least 1 hike a month, perhaps 2, hopefully starting late April early May. I plan to start with a few...

Several hikes recently along the AT in...

Have gone up to the West Hartford - Pomfret VT area several times recently and free hiked different portions of the AT which runs through there on its way toward / from the NH border. Some of these hikes are pure forest rambles but several of them...

Catamount Trail along eastern edge of...

Couldnt have picked a more perfect end-of-summer hike than this one. Only did about two thirds up the eastern edge of Somerset Reservoir before running out of daylight but the views were beautiful and the Reservoir water temp was still 78 degrees -...

Styles and Peru Peak Trip Report

There were 9 of us that gathered at the trail head parking lot for the hike at 9:00 am. Skies were sunny, but the temp was 54 degrees with a strong west wind. Despite the cold, we donned our hiking attire and began the adventure. We reached Styles...

First group nude hike!

Wow what a blast turned out there were 9 of us altogether. The weather was gorgeous, if a little cold at the start, but after the last two weeks cool was great! Thanks to John, Bruce, Tom, Marc, Peter, Paul, Dan, and organizer Otis! Good company all!