July topic-

How many states or countries have you been to a nudist venue ?

This topic was edited
RE:July topic-

Two countries, 1 state

This post was edited

Only the best place in the world... Hedo II in Jamaica,lol

This post was edited

You should try Germany. I have heard great things about Croatia

This post was edited

11 states. 6 countries.

This post was edited

UNITED STATES
North Carolina Outside of Durham, Little River. Mid 1970s, in college, someone told us about this great swimming spot, so we--guys and gals--piled into one guy's car and went. We found it was full of college kids, who were naked or not as they pleased. My first--and probably the first for all but one of us--group naked experience. (I'll post more at the topic for first time.)
New Jersey Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook. Found it in 1994; it's been my most usual place since (I live in Maryland, outside DC).
Florida Haulover Beach. A couple of times, both in connection with a couple of major group nude photo projects I lent my naked body to (the shoots were not at Haulover; I just made time to go there)
Maryland Pine Tree, a landed resort. Went twice as a guest.
California Baker Beach, San Francisco. A couple of times, while I was there to walk full naked across the city along downtown streets. Both times were May; it was cool in SF, and I was the only naked person there, once--nearly the only one, the other time.
Nevada Black Rock City, aka, Burning Man. 2009, 2018, 2023 (Mudpocalypse). Each time, basically lived there naked for a week.
JAMAICA All 1993-1994
Negril Firefly resort
Negril Hedonism II. My friend and I bought a day pass. I spent the day and night naked on the Nude side. She did not, and favored the Prude side.
Negril Booby Cay. Wandered away from my--not nude--cruise/barbecue, sat naked alone for a while.
Negril Bloody Bay. I don't know about now, since it's been built up, but in the 1990s, it was still wilderness, and naked was allowed. From there, I swam naked to the nude beach at Grand Lido, emerged naked from the sea, chatted with an old, naked couple for a while, and swam back.
Negril Seven Mile Beach. Between clusters of resorts, there was a substantial stretch of beach with nothing. (I think I heard, they were looking to keep that stretch natural.) Nudity was OK there, but I was usually the only one.
CANADA
Vancouver, BC Wreck Beach. We visited Vancouver a few days end of September/beginning of October. Kind of late in the season--chilly--but I was NOT going to visit without getting naked at the famous nude beach. Lots of people there, but I was the only naked person.

This post was edited