Experiences

Nude Beach

Describe your first nude beach experience. Were you alone? Partner inspired? On a work trip. What beach was it, and what were your thoughts afterwards.

September topic

Hiya everyone, new month new topic. Keeping it light and nude related. With that said here is the topic: What is your most embarrassing moment in nude socializing? Mine: in a small group at a resort talking and having a good time I inadvertently...

July topic-

How many states or countries have you been to a nudist venue ?

August Topic

Hiya, sorry about being so late to post this months topic but here it is: I have been hearing a lot about the nude resorts in Thailand. They seem to be high end at a reasonable price. Has anyone spent anytime in Thailand at a resort? If so which one...

Discussions

Here is the October topic: Have you ever had an extended discussion with a textile about the nudist lifestyle? If so, was it passive and cogenial? Or was it combative or any other .

Latest Postnot yet :-)
by BramBesje 
First Resort Visit

Okay peeps need you to post about your first resort visit. Where did you go? Who were you with? What were your thoughts prior and post visit. Also remember please post even if you dont have an experience

Memorial Day

Memorial Day is a special time at our house. Though apart for this years remembrance. What does Memorial Day mean to you? Additionally, have you been nude with a veteran or service member before?