Full-time commando

Ive been full-time commando for a number of years now, since becoming a nudist. I dont even own any underwear and havent for several years now. Though my preference would be fully nude all the time the next best thing is being commando 100% of the time.

I encourage everyone to go sans undies but leave it to individuals to decide for themselves.

This topic was edited
RE:Full-time commando

same here. if i could be bude 100% of time i would

Of course winter days might be interesting guess would need trench coat!

This post was edited

same here havent worn underwear since i was 17

This post was edited

I'm a full time nudist, commando when I have to put on clothes to run errands

This post was edited

Just joined, I think I've been full time commando over 15 years. Started because one of my female employees talked me into it because she was always that way. When I go to the dermatologist for an annual full body scan, they tell me to strip to my underwear then put the drape across my lap. I strip completely nude, put the drape across my legs. The doctor never seems to care since he needs to look over my complete body. My regular annual medical, he tells me to drop my pants to check my balls and do my prostate exam. Never seems to care that when I drop my pants, I'm totally exposed, checks my balls, do the cough thing, then tells me to turn around and bend over for the finger insert.

This post was edited

I tend to go through phases of freeballing full time or briefs full time (apart from sleeping) It's usually about 3 months of undies, then I'll be undies free for about a year before wearing briefs again for a few weeks. I'm not sure why, but it's nice to ring the changes and sometimes be a bit different

This post was edited

Just joined, I think I've been full time commando over 15 years. Started because one of my female employees talked me into it because she was always that way. When I go to the dermatologist for an annual full body scan, they tell me to strip to my underwear then put the drape across my lap. I strip completely nude, put the drape across my legs. The doctor never seems to care since he needs to look over my complete body. My regular annual medical, he tells me to drop my pants to check my balls and do my prostate exam. Never seems to care that when I drop my pants, I'm totally exposed, checks my balls, do the cough thing, then tells me to turn around and bend over for the finger insert.

Good for you on an another group, one person said they donned underwear when visiting the doctor, like you it does seem pointless, i am sure the doctor has seen it all before

This post was edited

Just joined, I think I've been full time commando over 15 years. Started because one of my female employees talked me into it because she was always that way. When I go to the dermatologist for an annual full body scan, they tell me to strip to my underwear then put the drape across my lap. I strip completely nude, put the drape across my legs. The doctor never seems to care since he needs to look over my complete body. My regular annual medical, he tells me to drop my pants to check my balls and do my prostate exam. Never seems to care that when I drop my pants, I'm totally exposed, checks my balls, do the cough thing, then tells me to turn around and bend over for the finger insert.Good for you on an another group, one person said they donned underwear when visiting the doctor, like you it does seem pointless, i am sure the doctor has seen it all before

True. but my dermatologist's assistant always told me to strip to my underwear.
I kept one pair for that reason when I stopped wearing underwear.
I then decided to wear a solid color swim brief to the dermatologist and get rid of the last of my underwear.
Eventually I asked him how he felt about examining a nude patient.
He said that it made for a more complete and efficient examination.
Have been nude for my exams since.
Should have asked sooner.

This post was edited

At the dermatologist, they dont even offer a gown. They know I not going to wear it. Last time I was there, I stood fully nude while three females examined my body. Dermatologist. Assistant. Trainee.

At the regular doctor Im always nude and nudity is seldom required. No gown offered because the nurse doesnt realize that Im going to take my clothing off.

Proctologist for hemorrhoid banding. Insisted I have a drape. I pointed out that it didnt do anything. They still insisted. Took an online survey after the appointment. I made clear that the drape didnt do anything useful. Next visit, they didnt offer a drape.

I dont own underwear. Always commando. And because I wear wrap-around skirts, its closer to being nude.

This post was edited

I rarely wear underwear, I like the freedom particularly in shorts ,of my Cock and Balls swinging free with plenty of fresh air around them. Not as good as NUDE but a close second I guess.

This post was edited

So very true! i never think of pulling on any undies.....even in those moments when we have to dress.....

This post was edited