RE:Is the French government going to fully legalise nudity? Will this be extended to EU

@ marcuscologne
What a genius idea! Could make big $...count me in...message me and let's get the balls rolling...well I mean the $$$$ clinging clinging!

This post was edited
RE:Is the French government going to fully legalise nudity? Will this be extended to EU

@jorgerine:
You are probably right...anyway the French gov, is not considering such move, I was bored on my night shift so I thought I ll keep myself busy & amused...
But...having said so...there is a string argument there that could be used by our Australian naturism all mighty leaders to get something happening...am I right???!!

This post was edited

May be we should go into fashion industry and we design new clothes which are just air... pretty avantgarde and very haute couture. LOL

"clothes which are just air"
isn't that the premise of the fairy tale: the emperor's new clothes? (i used to read a lot of fairy tales when i was young!)

This post was edited

May be we should go into fashion industry and we design new clothes which are just air... pretty avantgarde and very haute couture. LOL

"clothes which are just air"
isn't that the premise of the fairy tale: the emperor's new clothes? (i used to read a lot of fairy tales when i was young!)

This post was edited

Cloth free clothes, it's the way forward...

This post was edited

Interviewed a fashion designer and artist who had a minimalist line which had the runway models nude when she showed it

This post was edited

I read some research recently (can't remember the source) , findings were , the clothing industry is the second highest polluter just behind the oil industry . I just wish people would realize how much clothing pollutes. From all the water used to the dyes, not even considering all the washing detergents and fabric softeners and additional water used throughout the clothings life.

This post was edited

I was always a shopper and enjoyed buying the fashion, or what a 59 year old man thinks is fashion lol
But I reduced buying new clothes a while back and when I do I buy better quality so it will hopefully last longer.
I/ we shop in vintage stores when possible too.
Or the obvious and wear nothing !
While public nudity will always be limited I imagine it would be nice if some countries ( and people ) relaxed their thinking.

This post was edited

There was French TV show called Nu set in a future world in which most clothing was banned for security purposes. Perhaps reducing global warming could be another reason for doing that.

This post was edited