Male Massage Lovers

Just a few questions for the guys: Prefer male or female therapist? Are they in hospital scrubs, shorts & t-shirt, short shorts & no top, naked? Are you naked & draped with a sheet, bath towel, hand towel, or just flat out totally exposed? Johnson relaxed, semi, totally hard or combination thereof? Full body massage - every muscle (you know what I mean)? At your request or automatically?

This topic was edited
RE:Male Massage Lovers

Just a few questions for the guys: Prefer male or female therapist? Are they in hospital scrubs, shorts & t-shirt, short shorts & no top, naked? Are you naked & draped with a sheet, bath towel, hand towel, or just flat out totally exposed? Johnson relaxed, semi, totally hard or combination thereof? Full body massage - every muscle (you know what I mean)? At your request or automatically?

Either works but right now I have a female who understands my nude preferences. She has on scrub pants and a thin t-shirt. I am naked with only a small hand towel across my butt crack when the session starts. When I turn face up, she removes towel and I roll over, she covers my penis and balls. Im sure she can see me when I roll over, and thats ok too. Im usually relaxed but one time I got semi hard as she was upward stroking my inner thigh She does all of me except my penis. Thats a no go area for her and Im ok with it. Shes grazed the head several times, one time causing the semi hard. Shes also a closet nudist but work policies wont let her be nude. Ive seen most of her body as weve talked about tattoos, shes shown them to me. She has a few body piercings but I havent seen her nipple piercings yet. Working on that though.

This post was edited

I've only had two professional massages and both were a gift. I'm a former elite gymnast and coach gym and lift/catch athletes as a full time job so i was glad the LMTs could do a sport massage. Searching for an open one is hard though. Luckily there's quite a few open male professional therapists in my area they dont mind no covering, sort of unfortunately they're pretty professional and they didn't really seem to get into it too much. I'd love to find a LMT that can do a sports massage but also goes past clinical movements...

This post was edited

I have always had men (masseurs) when I have looked for massage since I figured they would give more pressure with the treatment. They have always been dressed in t-shirt/shorts/pants and depending on who it was, I was either draped or bare ass naked on the table. I had one that was great that I went to repeatedly that did massages as a side job and I was always naked on the table. Unfortunately he stopped giving massages once he went back to school to go into a different profession. Have never found a masseur since that has given as great of massage as he did.

This post was edited

I have a preference of female massage therapists, but if only male massage therapist available, I am not going to turn down a massage. I have found strength and technique can vary between the sexes but not a guarantee as expected. As for clothing, most often find massage therapists wear comfortable shorts/pants and short sleeve shirts. By law in NH coverage of genitals is required by licensed massage therapists. It varies depending on the individual and their comfort with the client. I have had good working relationship with some in the past where I wa sable to receive nude. My current regular massage therapist uses a sheet which covers way too much instead of a towel, but she does a really good job and uses multiple practice modalities.

This post was edited

I prefer female therapist. Im nude with as little draping as the therapist will allow. If in a massage studio, they have to be clothed. But I have some female friends who enjoy being nude, giving and receiving

This post was edited

Like most, I prefer to be nude without draping, but in the massage business settings I'm usually draped with a sheet. No preference as to male or female, although most businesses seem to have female therapists. With friends we're usually both nude.

This post was edited

Ive had massages with both male and female both naked and dressed. Im generally nude if possible. The strongest massage Ive received was from a woman, who I may well visit soon. The most erotic was a female, we were both nude and I was very erect haha I do enjoy a massage from a guy too and those have mostly been both nude.

This post was edited

I'm an LMT, so I've massaged and have been massaged (no where near as often as I'd like, though.) When I've been massaged or given massages at nude events, typically we are both nude. When massaged in other situations, I've experienced being draped, nude under draping, and totally nude, some by men and some by women who are usually dressed in casual clothes. When I have a client, I leave it up to them to be as undressed and undraped to their level of comfort; some wish to be draped with underpants/panties on, and some prefer to be nude and undraped. I usually wear T-shirt and sweatpants. There was a period where I had only 2 long time clients that I gave a 'happy ending' to, but all the rest I was above board with; occasionally those 2 clients still come by for appointments, but they've aged a little, so nowadays they seek massage for relaxation, stress reduction, or other issues.

This post was edited