Always remember what day of the week it is.

My old cottage was perfect for the nudist lifestyle, I was able to walk out of my back door and then through the garden and into the woods. I had a woman who came in to clean for me, she was aware of my lifestyle and often joked that she would find me naked one day. Months later, on a fabulously sunny day, I was already naked and ready to take a long walk through the woods. I was standing up finishing my coffee when she walked in. I'd completely forgotten it was her day to call in. Her first reaction was to give a shouted exclamation and leave the room. She recovered very quickly and came back into the room and was quite fine about it all. I did ask her if she'd like me to put something on, but her reply was no. The normal routine was for me to make coffee and then she would set about the cleaning, so I made us both coffee and we just chatted and drank our respective coffee's. I then got up to go for my walk and that was it. The nice thing was that she said that now she'd seen me naked, it would be fine if it happened again, but I made sure it didn't.

This topic was edited
RE:Always remember what day of the week it is.

My old cottage was perfect for the nudist lifestyle, I was able to walk out of my back door and then through the garden and into the woods. I had a woman who came in to clean for me, she was aware of my lifestyle and often joked that she would find me naked one day. Months later, on a fabulously sunny day, I was already naked and ready to take a long walk through the woods. I was standing up finishing my coffee when she walked in. I'd completely forgotten it was her day to call in. Her first reaction was to give a shouted exclamation and leave the room. She recovered very quickly and came back into the room and was quite fine about it all. I did ask her if she'd like me to put something on, but her reply was no. The normal routine was for me to make coffee and then she would set about the cleaning, so I made us both coffee and we just chatted and drank our respective coffee's. I then got up to go for my walk and that was it. The nice thing was that she said that now she'd seen me naked, it would be fine if it happened again, but I made sure it didn't.

What a wonderful story, and what a great reaction from your cleaner, there are more liberal people out there than we think

This post was edited

Great story !
I bet she was surprised at first, but she recovered well. Congratulations on having two wonderful things. A cabin in the woods and a cleaning lady that doesnt mind you being naked.

This post was edited

My cleaning lady did not want to see me nude. I always had shorts on when she arrived. I think she would have been OK eventually but was stopped the service since I did not think her cleaning was up to par. :(

This post was edited

Knowing what day of the week it is, along with usual time schedules, is important if you don't want to be seen by those providing services to your home.

Today is Saturday. Our lawn maintenance guy (mostly Spanish speaking) comes today to take care of the lawn and the property next door. He typically arrives at 9-9:30 to start. He always starts with the neighbor's property first, then onto ours. We don't have a lawn in the backyard anymore, so he does the mow and edge up front, then blows the front and backyards. This morning, I was taking an outdoor shower at around 8:30a. I was in the middle of washing my hair when he appears around the corner into our backyard. I've got my head full of shampoo and some in my eyes, when I hear footsteps. I open my eyes; he sees me taking a shower and he stops cold.

He apologizes and says he's going to start doing the yards differently. I said, "okay but I'm not finished showering. Are you okay with me finishing up?" He says, "yes, so sorry, I'll go to the side and do that first." He did, I finished, and he re-emerged into sight while I was drying off. He apologized again but didn't seem to hurry up his routine as I stood naked, drying off on the patio.

I/we now know that his routine will be different. Same day, a little earlier in the morning, and he's going to start in our backyard with the blower. It would appear that if for any reason I/we are sighted again, at least he's okay with it. He'd probably a lot okay with it if it was my wife! haha

This post was edited