Balcony Gardeners unite!

WHERES ALL MY NUDE BALCONY GARDENERS AT??
not all of us have the privilege of a backyard and lots of garden space!
what are you all growing on your balconys??

This topic was edited
RE:Balcony Gardeners unite!

Hi! I have a balcony and I am nude on it right now... but all I can grow is a couple of ferns. Does that count? Nck

This post was edited

Some balconies are very small. Love to hear of making the most of them in multiple aspects!

This post was edited

We have a condo in Anchorage. i have a hanging basket into which I planted an entire packet of mixed lettuc seeds. It has been going us salads several times a week for about 2 months and keeping it trimmed keeps the plants from bolting and going to seed. We have several rhubarb plants which I cover with straw and a fiberglass bag in winter. It is too hot to survive in Oklahoma which is our other home. I have cherry tomatoes in a hanging fish planter and a Big Boy tomatoes in a railing planter (as well as more lettuce), but it has been a cold summer here in Anchorage this year. The tomato plants are growing and blooming but no fruit.

This post was edited

We have a condo in Anchorage. i have a hanging basket into which I planted an entire packet of mixed lettuc seeds. It has been going us salads several times a week for about 2 months and keeping it trimmed keeps the plants from bolting and going to seed. We have several rhubarb plants which I cover with straw and a fiberglass bag in winter. It is too hot to survive in Oklahoma which is our other home. I have cherry tomatoes in a hanging fish planter and a Big Boy tomatoes in a railing planter (as well as more lettuce), but it has been a cold summer here in Anchorage this year. The tomato plants are growing and blooming but no fruit.

This post was edited