RE:Rest area (no services) stop on nude drive

Did you have shorts nearby?Yes from car to picnic table had pair of shortsIn my opinion, shorts are the wrong thing for this scenario. Putting them on will be rather obvious attracting just the sort of attention which you want to avoid.A simple cotton wrap such as the one I am wearing in the pictures can be used as a sitting cloth on the picnic bench or chair and unobtrusively wrapped over you when needed.

When I have driven nude, I sit on one side of a large towel and use the other end for coverage when needed.

This post was edited

I used to walk my neighborhood nude but too msny doorbell cams in evidence now for that to work anymore. :(

This post was edited

I love to walk the neighborhood and railroad tracks nude.

This post was edited

We have driven from Las Vegas to Palm Springs across the Mojave Desert several times naked. We enjoy that scenic route.
We have stopped many times for what we call NPOs. (Naked Photo Ops). We were at the rest stop near Amboy, on Rt 66, near the Cinder Volcano and did a nude lunch there. We were the only ones there. However we were surprise by how quickly a carload of 4 people drove up. The saw us, smile and walked up to the scenic overlook. On the way, one of the women took her top of and smiled at us.

There are many places on that set of roads to get out and take short hikes, totally naked. The few cars that go by seem to be in too much of a hurry to stop.

We are going to do a naked desert drive from Las Vegas to Reno in a few weeks.

This post was edited

Me, being a nudist, and over the road truck driver, I have gotten out of my truck, and personal vehicle, many times, at those "picnic areas", mainly in Texas, where there are no bathroom facilities, and even though I have done it mostly at night, I have done it several times, during the daylight hours. I enjoy the fun, and freedom of being able to be nude in some places where you might not expect to be seen.

This post was edited

Did you have shorts nearby?Yes from car to picnic table had pair of shortsIn my opinion, shorts are the wrong thing for this scenario. Putting them on will be rather obvious attracting just the sort of attention which you want to avoid.A simple cotton wrap such as the one I am wearing in the pictures can be used as a sitting cloth on the picnic bench or chair and unobtrusively wrapped over you when needed.

I take a similar wrap with me when naked hiking, in case i need to cover up, its too difficult trying to get shorts on in a hurry, its so easy just to throw a wrap around your waist

This post was edited

I want to travel with you. I promise, I pack lite. LOL

This post was edited

I want to travel with you. I promise, I pack lite. LOL

Just medical and grooming supplies and the clothes you are wearing?

This post was edited

Nude company is always fun!

This post was edited

My nude lifestyle includes driving nude, gardening nude and nude hikes & camping. I always prefer to have a wrap as it is so easy to cover up. My experience is that few people look around when they get to a Roadside Rest Area. I have even gardened nude in my front yard, as virtually no one looks into gardens.

This post was edited