RE:Flip Flops as a Nudist!

Only flip flops for me. I hate to see nudist walking around all day in tennis shoes.

I am with you, shoes and being naked dont go together, even when hiking i wear sandals

This post was edited

Only flip flops for me. I hate to see nudist walking around all day in tennis shoes.I am with you, shoes and being naked dont go together, even when hiking i wear sandals

I wear flip flops for short walks and sandals with straps for longer ones.

This post was edited

anyone remember the strapless flip flops that somehow stuck to the bottom of your feet they were great walking on concrete or solid ground but not so much walking up a gravel hill to the pool . and when the grip wore out you would walk out / off of them , last pair i had i was at camp at pool and realized i left one flip flop behind.

This post was edited

Whenever possible I am barefoot. I wear flip-flops when I can't be barefoot. At work or while shopping.

This post was edited

When people are at a nudist club, the most that they should be wearing on their feet are Flip Flops or some other comfortable sandal. If the surface that they are walking on is conducive to going barefoot, then they should do that instead. The only other item of clothing that might be practical is a sun hat. Other than that, they should be completely nude.

This post was edited

I would live in flip flops if I could. I love easy off and on. So efficient and free

This post was edited

yes...and..easy off and on clothes too!!!

This post was edited

Yes, definitely flip flops for me! I have more flip flops than I have shoes.

This post was edited

flip flops were .75 cents a pair at a store i visited the other week so searing through the remaining table i managed to fine 6 pair not my favorite colors yellow , maud or pinkish not sure , tan and baby blue but .75 cents what a deal and you know they don't last long. when i go to camp i wear my sneakers driving as flip flops seem to flip flop around as i drive but these are good for pool , showering and at camp the trails aren't steep so i can walk them . not sure about others but when my flip flop fail the tong gives out and i think this is how the name flip flops started because the v strap hangs on your feet and if you don't stop you hear "Flop Flop Flop " and than you walk out of the flip flop to have only one. and i doubt not just me but watching flip flop fail on a naked person as long as the don't fall is funny as can be.

This post was edited

I'd be stocking up at that price, too. I never wear them when driving as they always seem to catch the pedals but flicking them off and driving barefoot is fine.

This post was edited