New way to present NATURISM - to ensure official recognition Australia wide

To me it seems not much is done in Australia to support and most importantly develop Naturism.
Where are the various associations and businesses who currently benefit from the Australian naturist memberships and Aussie naturists hard earned money?!
What are they doing to develop the naturism industry?
Do they run education campaigns targeted to the textiles?
Do they have or attempt to have representation in the parliament?
What are their long term action plan to, at the minimum, align Australia with the rest of the world?
Or are they happy with the status quo? As presently they can control the industry as it is small, with a handful of people making (limited) decisions. May be they are afraid that legalising naturism will lead in a decline of memberships and business?
I would love to reassure them, ad when you look at Europe, even with the legalisation of naturism, asspciations and businesses are booming...so what are they afraid of? Why don't they do more of behalf of their members and clients?!
Isn't it time for Australia not to aligned on the rest of the world regarding naturism but to surpass what has been done overseas?!
We have it all here in Australia. A beautiful land with so many natural beauties and resources.
If only naturism could be legalised uniformly throughout the states & territories in Australia, Australia could easily de-throne Europe as the favorite naturist destination and bring all the associated benefits down under...be it the billions of dollars boost to the national economy in the tourism / naturism industry and the thousands of jobs it will create.
Naturism would most definitely assist in developping regional, and remote Australia, helping local economies too and providing that much needed lifeline to the bush.
If individual Australian naturists are shy or won't bother fighting for more rights to enjoy their clothes free lifestyle, if the associations who represent Australian naturists don' t do enough, if the Australian businesses taking the hard earned money out of the pocket of the Australian naturists are afraid of losing business should the naturism industry be legalised nationally in Australia...then the only hope is to approach it all with a different angle!
A religious angle! Yes you are reading correctly! Whether you are aware of it and/ or practice it..Naturism meet all the necessary requirement to be recognised as a religion.
Now you are wondering, how the hell naturism can be a religion....
Well it is quite interesting but also a bit long to explain, so I would like to invite you to check my free online blog which explain it all
...https://www.vince2021.blogspot.com....look for the " naturism: My religion" post.
The post will allow you to grasp how naturism is a religion.
So as the naturism religion meet the official Australian definition of religion and the Australian Tax Office definition as well and our Australian constitution give us the right to practice our religion freely without government interference, Australian naturists should have the right to practice naturism without further discrimination, prosecution or persecution! Naturists should have the same rights as any other believers of any other religion and naturism should be given the recognition it deserve as a religion with a legalised freedom of enjoyment!
With naturism as a religion, this open new doors that would otherwise be closed to the traditional concept of naturism and will provide protection to the clothes free lifestyle.
But most importantly the designation and confirmation that naturism is a religion will provide grounds for naturism practice to be more widely approved around the country and around the globe.
It will facilitate the government decisions regarding where naturist can practice their religion.
By definition, naturists like to practice their clothes free lifestyle among nature, therefore we could then lobby to have the naturism religion practiced legally among any nature strip...be it a park, river banks, national parks, forest, outback, fields, beaches etc....but with provision to be made to accomodate towns, cities and businesses, which would welcome the practice of naturism religion with their boundaries.
While this new approach will circumvent the lack of action from Current Australian naturist associations & businesses, it will still require some efforts from the naturist ranks, as the naturism religion requires people to practice it...openly...to be fully recognised as such.
Well I have said my bit, my apologies if anyone got offended by my straight forward comments, but my goal is not to upset anyone but to create awareness to rally the naturist movement in Australia and give a new approach which could greatly facilitate the changes, we, the real naturists are longing for!

This topic was edited
RE:New way to present NATURISM - to ensure official recognition Australia wide

I don't know about Australia, but in the US, claiming something otherwise illegal is a religious act doesn't make it legal.

This post was edited

Although, in a sense, you are partially wrong, fortunately. In the 1990 case of Smith v. Employment Division of Oregon (or some such name), they found for the anonymous Mr. Smith that as a Native American, he could collect unemployment benefits, even though he used peyote, because it was a part of his Indigenous religious practices. It was a rather narrow decision, but it does offer some hope.

Otherwise, you are correct--sadly.

This post was edited

Although, in a sense, you are partially wrong, fortunately. In the 1990 case of Smith v. Employment Division of Oregon (or some such name), they found for the anonymous Mr. Smith that as a Native American, he could collect unemployment benefits, even though he used peyote, because it was a part of his Indigenous religious practices. It was a rather narrow decision, but it does offer some hope.Otherwise, you are correct--sadly.

I read the case summary in Wikipedia and it says that it was decided in favor of the state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Division_v._Smith

This post was edited