Growing up

When I grew up, we didnt have a nudism lifestyle. Well.. it wasnt called that, but my father was naked a lot of the times when he was at home. He took me to the naked swimmingpool each week, we showered together each evening and sometimes when my mother had night shifts , I was allowed to get into bed with him. This naked childhood I had because of my dad, is one that I hold to my heart very dearly. As a gay man now, I see how my father really helped me discover myself, the male body, and that there is no shame in having your body react as it does. Especially when I got into my early puberty around 11, my body would of course respond way more to a touch, which made showering a new experience with him. Unfortunately I chose to stop it around 14, cause my sexuality came forward very much, and I couldnt stop looking at my fathers naked body. He never made any fuss about it, and was the best dad I could wish! Now he knows Im nudist, and sometimes we have a FaceTime, naked. There is no shame between us, and that for me is the best. I hope for every father and son, that they can create a connection like I had. You wanna speak about it? Send me a message!

This topic was edited
RE:Growing up

Hi Jasper
Thank you for your testimony
Im intetested to speak about your naked education by your father! I sent you a PM
Cheers
Jeff

This post was edited

Hi Jasper
Thank you for your testimony
Im intetested to speak about your naked education by your father! I sent you a PM
Cheers
Jeff

This post was edited

Some of my earlier childhood memories are climbing naked into dad's bed on saturday mornings to watch cartoons together while mom was away at Yoga class, both of us just naked and laughing at Bugs Bunny.
20 years later, I remember us naked together in the living room watching Rocky 6.
I miss him so much.

This post was edited

Nice... Now ur turn to be a good dad like ur dad

This post was edited

Nice... Now ur turn to be a good dad like ur dad

This post was edited

What a beautiful memory.

This post was edited

I also showered with my father until I went to college. But unlike you, as I approached and went through puberty, I was happy to have him there to discuss the changes my body was going through. We had a very open relationship and discussed body hair, erections, masturbating, ejaculation and even penis size.

This post was edited

This is really special.

This post was edited

Great post. The importance of a good Father in the development of a growing boy is vital. Well brought up boys, become healthy understanding husbands and fathers.

This post was edited