Answering the front door - my first time nude

I know this has been a topic that continually gets posted in here; but my experience today was not only my first ever but one that needs to be shared.

I had been spending the morning (actually the day) nude. I had done the housework and started business all the while being nude and enjoying the morning. I had the need to go to my bedroom which is near to the front door, so I duly walked to the other end of the house and entered my bedroom. The front door open but the screen shut and locked; anybody at the door would be able to see in.

I had been in my bedroom about five seconds when there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was a delivery I called out, from out of sight "if its a delivery please leave by the door". The reply was that it was not a delivery but a door to door salesman who wanted to know whether we were interested in buying from his business.

I called back "I'm about to hop in the shower and am, sorry, completely naked" - now at this point its important to note that any item of clothing I could possibly think of, is in the line of sight to the front door, including my dressing gown.

What I heard next was "that's okay I don't mind"...thinking this was just a throw away line for a laugh, I replied "are you a nudist or naturist" and I got an excited and emphatic "YES". So I clarified that I am in fact completely naked and if I was to come to the door would he be offended. He clarified again that he is a nudist too and naked bodies of any gender don't offend...

So with my heart in my throat and wearing only a smile I walked to the front door. He made absolutely no remark about my body or my nakedness, and didn't glance around. He simply talked with me as though I was clothed. As I didn't have any need for the service he was selling (already committed to another contractor) we talked about nude life instead!

It was a remarkable experience, and one that I hope can be repeated!

This topic was edited
RE:Answering the front door - my first time nude

I know this has been a topic that continually gets posted in here; but my experience today was not only my first ever but one that needs to be shared.I had been spending the morning (actually the day) nude. I had done the housework and started business all the while being nude and enjoying the morning. I had the need to go to my bedroom which is near to the front door, so I duly walked to the other end of the house and entered my bedroom. The front door open but the screen shut and locked; anybody at the door would be able to see in.I had been in my bedroom about five seconds when there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was a delivery I called out, from out of sight "if its a delivery please leave by the door". The reply was that it was not a delivery but a door to door salesman who wanted to know whether we were interested in buying from his business.I called back "I'm about to hop in the shower and am, sorry, completely naked" - now at this point its important to note that any item of clothing I could possibly think of, is in the line of sight to the front door, including my dressing gown.

So someone can see into your bedroom from the front door?
If so, how do you handle trips between bedroom and bathroom?

This post was edited

Just curious. Would you classify yourself as an exhibitionist? I mean I believe all nudist are to some degree. Its just that I was surprised that your profile says you are straight. Why would your heart be in your throat? Im asking because I would only get that way if it were female on the receiving end. And I do consider myself an exhibitionist.
Here where I live it's illegal to be seen nude even in your home if you can be seen from a place that is considered 'public'. That includes your front door because anybody accessing that for a legitimate reason is not trespassing and therefore makes your front door public in this context. So my heart was in my throat because the risk of he changing his mind and being offended remains and his reaction still unknown.
I also don't consider nudists to all be exhibitionists. Being socially nude is not the same. I was looking to be social not show myself off.

This post was edited

I know this has been a topic that continually gets posted in here; but my experience today was not only my first ever but one that needs to be shared.I had been spending the morning (actually the day) nude. I had done the housework and started business all the while being nude and enjoying the morning. I had the need to go to my bedroom which is near to the front door, so I duly walked to the other end of the house and entered my bedroom. The front door open but the screen shut and locked; anybody at the door would be able to see in.I had been in my bedroom about five seconds when there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was a delivery I called out, from out of sight "if its a delivery please leave by the door". The reply was that it was not a delivery but a door to door salesman who wanted to know whether we were interested in buying from his business.I called back "I'm about to hop in the shower and am, sorry, completely naked" - now at this point its important to note that any item of clothing I could possibly think of, is in the line of sight to the front door, including my dressing gown.So someone can see into your bedroom from the front door?If so, how do you handle trips between bedroom and bathroom?
My bedroom has an ensuite and the door to this is not visible from the front door.

This post was edited

Answering the front door nude, never happened to me, but I have been in a similar situation, since I was once caught nude by a stranger. I had spend the first night with this mature lady. I was her new lover-boy, in a role which I admit been very pleasing. Who truly does not wish to be cherished by a controlling lady once in a while? She had a large house, and while she was serving breakfast, someone rang at the door. It was already mid-morning and it was not a surprise visit, because she said that it was a contractor coming for a scheduled estimate, while she was leaving me at the breakfast table and disappearing through the hallways. I hear the tap-tap of her heels fading away. She had already put-on her business suit, but she had asked me to please remain nude, so I obliged. From a distance I hear the voice of the contractor resonating through the meandrous walls of the complicated house, then the discussion continued near the swimming pool, just below the balcony which was shaded by awnings. I did not pay any attention to the conversation which noises came off & on.
Once breakfast done, I began eyeing the vast living room. It was the interior of a rich house which I was seeing for the first time during daylight, since I had been hushed inside late on the night before. It felt good to be totally nude, and free of worry. I had been complimented by this newly met lady, so I felt good about how I looked. Nude in a strange house! walking bare foot and looking at my reflection through the sculptures, and even gazing at my distorted nudity onto the little collection of statuettes that my lady had accumulated through the years during her career spent in busy Los Angeles.
Since I had been asked to remain nude, I made myself comfortable by laying down on a giant canape sofa shaped as an 'L'. Did I play with myself? I can't remember, but what I remember clearly was that my mistress and the contractor were about to enter our apartment size living room. I quickly found refuge on an arm-chair which was facing the opposite side of the double door entrance. It was a large expansive leather chair (Roche Bobois) with its matching foot-rest as a combinaison. I remember well the sudden cold on my skin. I crawled as to make myself as little as possible, while holding my breath. I have been hit on by gay men on a regular basis, which is a lot more often than by women. I even had a rich lover, who flew me to his city, and showed me as his trophy, to the members of his private all men's club, so I admit been no virgin on many things, but no! this time, I absolutely did not want to be seen nude by this guy. No! Well, he did see me finally. My lady friend had simply forgotten that I was still present in her estate. Been discovered naked in as plain visibility as a white skin can be on a black leather chair, was what I got. After a brief "O", the contractor and my mistress resumed the discussions around the bid for remodeling, while I stayed still, nude and entrapped at hopping to be forgotten. In the end they both left, while ignoring me. My mistress never introduced me to him. It was humiliating, at been treated as a vulgar toy-boy being auctioned-off.
Later, she simply told me that it was time for me to get dressed. I did dress-up. I left. I saw this lady a few more times, no visitor came again to interrupt, and finally we never saw each other again.

Here ends the narrative which is the closest to what you lived with the canvasser entering your home.

END

This post was edited

oops I had not known that - cheers :)

This post was edited

Just curious. Would you classify yourself as an exhibitionist? I mean I believe all nudist are to some degree. Its just that I was surprised that your profile says you are straight. Why would your heart be in your throat? Im asking because I would only get that way if it were female on the receiving end. And I do consider myself an exhibitionist.Here where I live it's illegal to be seen nude even in your home if you can be seen from a place that is considered 'public'. That includes your front door because anybody accessing that for a legitimate reason is not trespassing and therefore makes your front door public in this context. So my heart was in my throat because the risk of he changing his mind and being offended remains and his reaction still unknown.I also don't consider nudists to all be exhibitionists. Being socially nude is not the same. I was looking to be social not show myself off.
Always seems strange to me that Queensland has the best climate for nudists of any Australian state but is least tolerant of nudity.

This post was edited

Just curious. Would you classify yourself as an exhibitionist? I mean I believe all nudist are to some degree. Its just that I was surprised that your profile says you are straight. Why would your heart be in your throat? Im asking because I would only get that way if it were female on the receiving end. And I do consider myself an exhibitionist.Here where I live it's illegal to be seen nude even in your home if you can be seen from a place that is considered 'public'. That includes your front door because anybody accessing that for a legitimate reason is not trespassing and therefore makes your front door public in this context. So my heart was in my throat because the risk of he changing his mind and being offended remains and his reaction still unknown.I also don't consider nudists to all be exhibitionists. Being socially nude is not the same. I was looking to be social not show myself off.
Always seems strange to me that Queensland has the best climate for nudists of any Australian state but is least tolerant of nudity.

This post was edited

I don't see how it can be illegal to be seen nude in your own home. I'm not talking about standing naked in front of an upstairs window at night where the entire neighborhood can see you. What if you get in the shower and realize you are out of soap. Rather than getting dressed, you walk nude from the bedroom to the kitchen pantry to get soap. If someone is standing at your glass door and sees you walk by, that's illegal?

This post was edited

I don't see how it can be illegal to be seen nude in your own home. I'm not talking about standing naked in front of an upstairs window at night where the entire neighborhood can see you. What if you get in the shower and realize you are out of soap. Rather than getting dressed, you walk nude from the bedroom to the kitchen pantry to get soap. If someone is standing at your glass door and sees you walk by, that's illegal?
Could be illegal is the best way to think of that situation. Going for soap in the kitchen pantry is completely different to then answering/attending the front door .
Our laws say you have a right to be nude where normally one would not expect to be seen nude. Forgetting your door was open and you had run out of soap may fall in to that.

This post was edited

Just curious. Would you classify yourself as an exhibitionist? I mean I believe all nudist are to some degree. Its just that I was surprised that your profile says you are straight. Why would your heart be in your throat? Im asking because I would only get that way if it were female on the receiving end. And I do consider myself an exhibitionist.Here where I live it's illegal to be seen nude even in your home if you can be seen from a place that is considered 'public'. That includes your front door because anybody accessing that for a legitimate reason is not trespassing and therefore makes your front door public in this context. So my heart was in my throat because the risk of he changing his mind and being offended remains and his reaction still unknown.I also don't consider nudists to all be exhibitionists. Being socially nude is not the same. I was looking to be social not show myself off.Always seems strange to me that Queensland has the best climate for nudists of any Australian state but is least tolerant of nudity.
Interestingly I believe the same or similar laws exist in all States. The difference I believe is that local government in other States use their powers to use a by law that allows people to be nude in certain locations that would otherwise be defined as public (eg a beach).

This post was edited