RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Every body that has come to my door, or walked around into garden. I am naked 24/7 when at home

This post was edited

Who saw me nude last was a guy that stayed in me house last night after a few drinks

This post was edited

Lucky guy Liverpool

This post was edited

Truck driver honking the horn and tried to get me to stop

This post was edited

SimplyNaturist Blog 3, 15th October 2023:

Well, today is 15th October, 2023. A beautiful fine Morning here and also my day has started with a great experience.
I was in a public toilet, where nudity is not very common. Each and every person there, wears atleast an underwear to bath or to attend nature's call. I also follow their rule.
But today was different.
When I entered there, no one was present. So I thought, why not try some nude times there.

So i get completely naked, and just having a quick nude shower. At the end of the shower, A boy (of age 20 years approx), entered..
I was nervous as nudity wasn't accepted there.
But here is the twist.

The boy just saw me naked, and behaved like it is very normal thing. He just got busy with his work (bathing). He was wearing an underwear ...

I then just finished by bath, wore my clothes and then came out from there.
He just saw me at the end once and got busy with his work again..
Though I thought he would definitely try to embarrass me, but he reacted like he deals with lots of nudists everyday.. so it is very natural..

I am happy now..

This post was edited

I traveled with a small group last month and we explored Bucharest to Istanbul. The tour company paired me up with another
solo traveling guy. He was Irish , 50, single , construction worker, who was also a man of few words. He would politely answer anything
in short answers but rarely offered much up about himself. Quite a contrast to chatterbox me. He was an ideal random roomie. He never once complained about my snoring , he wore ear plugs, my habit of falling asleep with a reading light on. Nor my casual nudity in the room. He did not snore nor was he ever in anything less than his undies around me.

This post was edited

A few hours ago I left an evening party at a CO guesthouse where almost all the 40-some men and women were clothed (including me, only one guy was nude from the start). After supper I stripped nude to join a few folks in the hot tube. I didn't have a towel, so when I got out I decided to remain nude to drip-dry. Returned to the better lit pavilion, had a couple brief conversations while drip-drying and then decided I was very comfortable staying nude despite being only one of three or four. I was happy that it was such a non-event once I presented as nude. Of course, it is a CO place, so it was pushing the envelope at that particular party but certainly not indecent.

This post was edited

A few hours ago I left an evening party at a CO guesthouse where almost all the 40-some men and women were clothed (including me, only one guy was nude from the start). After supper I stripped nude to join a few folks in the hot tube. I didn't have a towel, so when I got out I decided to remain nude to drip-dry. Returned to the better lit pavilion, had a couple brief conversations while drip-drying and then decided I was very comfortable staying nude despite being only one of three or four. I was happy that it was such a non-event once I presented as nude. Of course, it is a CO place, so it was pushing the envelope at that particular party but certainly not indecent.

Why would almost everyone be dress at a party at a CO place?
Were they fully covered or just minimally dressed?

This post was edited

Why would almost everyone be dress at a party at a CO place?Were they fully covered or just minimally dressed?

The option to be nude rather than a requirement of bareness at a party does give the party-goers the power and a feeling of comfort to be as they are, and it would tend to lean the overall mood toward being more sensually-charged. Not knowing the ratio of male to female attending the party, I would posit that the host of such an event would have been grateful for a few of the fairer sex to opt out of their threads rather than to have only the sausage-sort on display. A host never knows where the get-together may go.

The lack of a towel makes me feel that this posting party-goer is not very seasoned in his naked. The host, by not providing a stack of big, fluffy towels near the hot tub, suggests a lack of thoughtful planning for the possibility of those who may wish to be bare. This sideways glance at a host not being fully prepared - being sure to supply everything the invitees may need at the event - reminds me of a party I went to a bunch of years ago, where the host and hostess had put a big bowl of condoms right on the snack table, right next to the big bowl of Chex mix. If you've got eligible sexual partners at a party and don't make it clear that you support their decision to get happy together by prompting them to first grab some protection before finding a place to step away from the crowd and get busy, you aren't much of a host (and will therefore likely remain un-laid yourself). Hey, it was the eighties ~ condoms were all the rage. You'd wear two if you were smart back then, just like the two bags over her head during a late party conquest, just in case the first bag falls off. Okay, that there's funny, I don't care who y'are.

Speaking of another good reason for any nudist to always have a towel close at hand...keeping your fluids to yourselves on top of someone else's bedspread!

This post was edited

A few hours ago I left an evening party at a CO guesthouse where almost all the 40-some men and women were clothed (including me, only one guy was nude from the start). After supper I stripped nude to join a few folks in the hot tube. I didn't have a towel, so when I got out I decided to remain nude to drip-dry. Returned to the better lit pavilion, had a couple brief conversations while drip-drying and then decided I was very comfortable staying nude despite being only one of three or four. I was happy that it was such a non-event once I presented as nude. Of course, it is a CO place, so it was pushing the envelope at that particular party but certainly not indecent.Why would almost everyone be dress at a party at a CO place?Were they fully covered or just minimally dressed?The option to be nude rather than a requirement of bareness at a party does give the party-goers the power and a feeling of comfort to be as they are, and it would tend to lean the overall mood toward being more sensually-charged. Not knowing the ratio of male to female attending the party, I would posit that the host of such an event would have been grateful for a few of the fairer sex to opt out of their threads rather than to have only the sausage-sort on display. A host never knows where the get-together may go.The lack of a towel makes me feel that this posting party-goer is not very seasoned in his naked. The host, by not providing a stack of big, fluffy towels near the hot tub, suggests a lack of thoughtful planning for the possibility of those who may wish to be bare. This sideways glance at a host not being fully prepared - being sure to supply everything the invitees may need at the event - reminds me of a party I went to a bunch of years ago, where the host and hostess had put a big bowl of condoms right on the snack table, right next to the big bowl of Chex mix. If you've got eligible sexual partners at a party and don't make it clear that you support their decision to get happy together by prompting them to first grab some protection before finding a place to step away from the crowd and get busy, you aren't much of a host (and will therefore likely remain un-laid yourself). Hey, it was the eighties ~ condoms were all the rage. You'd wear two if you were smart back then, just like the two bags over her head during a late party conquest, just in case the first bag falls off. Okay, that there's funny, I don't care who y'are.Speaking of another good reason for any nudist to always have a towel close at hand...keeping your fluids to yourselves on top of someone else's bedspread!
The only nude parties I have attended say up front social only, not a sex party.
The host asks everyone to bring their own towel but has a few handy in case someone forgets.

This post was edited