Father Son Backpacking Trips

Growing up, I never did see my father penis, except one time when we use the bathroom together I remember how large his dick looked and that one day I would have one similar. It was right at my eye level, so I was quite young.
Now that I have a son of my own, I didnt want him to never be able to see me naked,
Since he was eight or nine, we have been taking backpacking trips together. I told him from the start that these were his back back in trips, and that he could ask me any questions, and we would do whatever he wanted.
We started at state parks near our home that didnt require much walking. We would use the bath house together and I would help him shower. Of course, both of us were naked at the time. As he grew up, we would take longer backpacking trips further from the road. we started to have naked dinners together. It was very strange at first, but both of us enjoyed it. We also would go skinny dipping, get changed in front of each other. Sometimes when it was hot in the afternoon, I would take a nap completely naked in the tent.
One year my son asked if we could sit around the campfire together naked it was a couple hours before dusk, so I said sure we both got naked together to firewood then started the fire. This was the first time that I had been naked for so long in front of my son. Sitting around I take it and a few erections, but I told him that this was normal, and just enjoyed our conversations together. We sat around the fire talking and enjoying the fire for three or four hours. We both then climbed into the tent, and I slept naked, as did he.
My son is now almost 30. We still enjoy our backpacking trips each year.

This topic was edited
RE:Father Son Backpacking Trips

Great amazing father and son story that is still going on well into the sons adulthood. I have been on a couple of trips with my dad but never backpacking or sitting around a fire nude. This does sound like a great experience for both and the evidence is that you have been doing it for 20 years now. I never slept in a tent naked with my father but we have showered together when I was about 7-9 years old. And just a few months ago I slept naked on his living room when I spent the night at his place. We talked for about an hour while I was naked and he stayed clothed. He is totally cool and comfortable seeing me his adult son naked. Feels amazing and great to connect with my dad this way. I know your son feels the same way. There is great love and respect between a father and son who are on this level of connection. I know the sons in situations like this know their father is very proud of them which means so much to the son. It is beyond words also of how the father feels seeing the son look up to the father in a very respectful loving heart that is grateful in having his as the one he can call dad.

This post was edited

Yeah, that's true, I also started to have a great connection with my father after our first camping. We spent more time together and he introduced me to the nudism life, I see it him how comfortable was with his body and I improve my confidence. We share a lot of naked activities after that.

This post was edited

I love father and son bonding time. Thanks for sharing this! This reminds me of my uncle and I bonding nude together when I was really little. I spent months traveling with him while he was on the road as a truck driver. I miss cuddling naked with him and those times spent in nature hiking and all that while nude. Wasn't with my father but my uncle was a father figure to me

This post was edited

Great story Commando!
Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work!
I'm a little jealous.

This post was edited

Thanks all for your comments and your stories I love reading them all.

This post was edited

Amazing story and experience and thank you for sharing. Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to do this with my father and definitely feel I have missed out on a valuable experience. Bit late to try and correct this now

This post was edited

That's awesome you got to hang out around the campfire in the nude with your son. My Dad taught me to skinnydip if there was no one around when we went camping. Throughout my whole life we used public showers together, whether at the campgrounds or the ymca. Outside of saunas, we never just hung out naked in front of eachother normally, so i'm a little jealous of your experience.

This post was edited

Awesome experience.

This post was edited

Incredible moment of unity between father and son. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Incredible moment of unity between da d and so n. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited