RE:Letting Go.

I am. And lately I have been walking out the house completely bare. Minus wearing shoes lol. But walking out the house, to my car driving nude to the trails, hiking/running then putting on something light and then heading back when sunlight hits. Its been amazing.

Adam

This post was edited

Sounds like a great way to go.
Best I have done is after stopping at the store for water. Then getting naked in the pickup and driving to the hiking area and spending the day naked and driving back naked.
Oh I miss going there

This post was edited

This is really awesome. Driving nude is exhilarating though especially during the day. Good on you.

Adam

This post was edited

Being nude whenever and wherever is awesome. I always drive nude to and from the nudist camp I go to. Stay naked my friend!!!

This post was edited

i have a few places off grid i hike one is actually a county park out in the middle of nowhere it has seven trails you can actually get lost on without they're map , yeah i've gotten lost . anyways when i hike i wear a tan pair of shorts and carry a shoulder bag with snack, water , first aid , phone , keys and a few items i cram in anyway shirt stays in car and onto the trail i remove my shorts and hang them over my shoulder bag if needed . i'd love to leave my stuff behind i hear other say they hide them in the brush my luck i'd come back and they would be gone lol but i doubt i will do that and yes i've been caught nude a few time once by two ladies one was mad one after telling her i was a nudist was sorta eased her mind . another time a herd of mountain bicyclist came upon me so fast i had to jump out of the way all i heard was giggling and he's nude as they flew by. the tan shorts are in case i see someone coming in the distance and slip them on if they saw me than see me up close they may be confused that i was nude but again mostly it happens to quick. at the end of the trail i will slip my shorts back on to head to the car which in my case i rarely never end up where i start from. oh and as other i love driving nude when i leave the nudist camp i rarely dress .

This post was edited

the tan shorts are in case i see someone coming in the distance and slip them on if they saw me than see me up close they may be confused that i was nude.

Flip side happened to me a few times. I had a pair of tan shorts some time ago. I got a few comments when I was shirtless wearing them from people who said they thought I was nude until they got a better look.

This post was edited

Sounds like a wonderful experience. The couple of times I have done it have been amazing. Like some of the posts on here, most people won't care but I have to admit the uncertainty was both terrifying and exhilarating. I have yet to come across any textiles while hiking nude so that experience is sill waiting to unfold.

This post was edited

I recently made a post on my page about finally stripping down and leaving everything behind as I went on a hike/jog. I am extremely proud of myself for this. Its pretty difficult to find the space to go nude outdoors when you dont get to travel to resorts. Finding secluded beaches, trails or fellow nudist with privacy fences are rare.Well I finally pulled up to the trails and after so many times going out nude and carrying shorts with me just in case I pass someone, I decided to leave the shorts behind. I figured if I do come across another jogger I would have time to suck behind a tree or change routes to avoid conflict. So I decided to finally hike/jog completely nude and free for the first time since actually visiting a nude resort.It was liberating, exhilarating and gave me much more confidence. I am proud of myself and of course I am careful being on a public trail secluded from roads. But I am still finding the space to enjoy nature, the elements and exercising completely nude.AdamIs that your video from a few days ago?If there is audio, I can't hear it.

It is my video. I will check it out. Not sure whats going on there and sorry for the extremely late response. Lol

This post was edited

Its been a little over a year now since returning to the trails and going nude. I can honestly say I have run more times naked on the trails in the past year than I have clothed. I run almost everyday. For the first time in my life I a given year have I have run/hiked more times in the nude than I have with clothes on. What a milestone!

Adam

This post was edited

Its been a little over a year now since returning to the trails and going nude. I can honestly say I have run more times naked on the trails in the past year than I have clothed. I run almost everyday. For the first time in my life I a given year have I have run/hiked more times in the nude than I have with clothes on. What a milestone!Adam

Some years back, I reached the point where I had been to the nude beach more than all clothed beaches combined in my home state of NJ.
Since then, I have gotten to the point where I have only worn a swimsuit on a NJ beach 2 or 3 times in the past 7 summers.

This post was edited