RE:Smooth or full bush ? what's your preference ?

Furry.. Im furry myself and prefer guys being naturally hairy..
just my preference..

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, 100% FULL BUSH!!! Men and women! In my opinion, nothing looks more ridiculous than grown men and women without pubic hair!

This post was edited

That there is still a discussion about this. Full bush is really no longer possible. If you go somewhere, such as the sauna or other spots, then a nice, clean shave is definitely the trend. And if it will itch for a few days, so be it. To the gentlemen: Trimmed pubic hair can be nice, but clean shaven looks much better. Don't forget to shave or wax your buttocks, because some gentlemen... yuck.

This post was edited

100% smooth all over, can't stand hair on my body, love feeling smooth all over

This post was edited

Yes I agree 100% smooth is the best and feels and looks the best. :)

This post was edited

That there is still a discussion about this. Full bush is really no longer possible. If you go somewhere, such as the sauna or other spots, then a nice, clean shave is definitely the trend. And if it will itch for a few days, so be it. To the gentlemen: Trimmed pubic hair can be nice, but clean shaven looks much better. Don't forget to shave or wax your buttocks, because some gentlemen... yuck.

I totally agree, hardly anyone has a bush these days it is so 70's, clean shave is so much better looking

This post was edited

Still happy for others to choose as they like, buy also prefer the blended look myself where I pluck to bush to a light coverage that blends with the rest of my body (which generally gets a #3 - 3/8", 9.5 mm - trim) which works whether nude or in a skimpy swimsuit where I don't want obvious overflow. It probably helps that my hair is reasonably fair. I confess to letting it all grow out during winter.

I've never tried shaved as I like to be plausibly-natural in the textile world and my least-favourite state would be prickly stubble whether for feel or look. Plucking only leaves the shorter finer hairs that don't feel like stubble and trimmed body hair is fine enough anyway.

Love the sensation of increased sensitivity to the water in the shower immediately after trimming.

This post was edited

Definitely full, natural bush. I don't trim or shave mine. I let it grow naturally. I feel like the tide is turning back to a more natural look. I've spoken to more and more men who prefer the natural look. My gym has communal showers and in changing in the locker room and showering I actually see more men who are naturally hairy than trimmed or shaved. That wasn't the case just a few years ago. It was quite the opposite. I feel like men are starting to embrace the natural look more and more.

This post was edited

We prefer 1/2 bush 1/2 smooth...hahaha

This post was edited

Definitely full, natural bush. I don't trim or shave mine. I let it grow naturally. I feel like the tide is turning back to a more natural look. I've spoken to more and more men who prefer the natural look. My gym has communal showers and in changing in the locker room and showering I actually see more men who are naturally hairy than trimmed or shaved. That wasn't the case just a few years ago. It was quite the opposite. I feel like men are starting to embrace the natural look more and more.

Maybe its just nudists that prefer to be shaved, when walking down a nudist beach or in a naturist resort idont see anyone with a bush

This post was edited