Nudism uptake and online activity is contracting

Other than stating the obvious; that now most people are back at work and no longer in lock down from COVID, does anybody have any views on why things are slowing down in our community?

I find very few new blog posts and forum topics in here now. Some of the forum topics being commented on are rather old and with no disrespect at all to those commenting, are ostensibly commented on by a small but nudely loyal folks.

The chatroom numbers are down too. And quiet periods are very common there.

So, other than now being back at work, what's going on?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism uptake and online activity is contracting

Most online forums seem to wax and wane.
This one seems to be being overrun currently by bots, have sex here messages, and a few prolific posters prone to toxic comments if you arent like them. I rarely bother commenting as Im not into online verbal jousting.

This post was edited

Most online forums seem to wax and wane.This one seems to be being overrun currently by bots, have sex here messages, and a few prolific posters prone to toxic comments if you arent like them. I rarely bother commenting as Im not into online verbal jousting.

I couldn't agree more.

This post was edited

I agree that TN has a problem with participation; its minimal at best. I believe some of the folks here have been around so long that they have seen most of the topics and their responses and are no longer inclined to post. Additionally, many of the folks here, if not almost all, are simply collecting *friends* and photo collecting. If you doubt this, take a look at some of your friends profiles and check the number of friends accepted against the number of posts contributed. Likewise, do the same with number of groups they have joined - its a travesty in my opinion. If you want to collect pictures of naked folks, they are all over the internet. Please go help yourself E L S E W H E R E!! Leave the folks here alone that just enjoy their nudity with the accompanying activities.

This post was edited

I agree that TN has a problem with participation; its minimal at best. I believe some of the folks here have been around so long that they have seen most of the topics and their responses and are no longer inclined to post. Additionally, many of the folks here, if not almost all, are simply collecting *friends* and photo collecting. If you doubt this, take a look at some of your friends profiles and check the number of friends accepted against the number of posts contributed. Likewise, do the same with number of groups they have joined - its a travesty in my opinion. If you want to collect pictures of naked folks, they are all over the internet. Please go help yourself E L S E W H E R E!! Leave the folks here alone that just enjoy their nudity with the accompanying activities.
I agree. When I get a friend request, I check the profile. If they have a lot of friends and groups and few posts , I generally decline.

This post was edited

So how would a guy like me that doesn't have a lot of either fare?

This post was edited

So how would a guy like me that doesn't have a lot of either fare?

Wouldn't be a problem.

This post was edited