RE:Curvy woman, thick thighs

They should let you show off all of your beautiful body after all this is a nudist site

This post was edited

MakebaGirl13, youre pictures are always fantastic and for me thats because every picture Ive seen of you conveys that you are a good-natured and a woman who is comfortable with her nudity. Curves, thick thighs, stretch marks, scars, gray hair, are all a part of nudity. Although pictures of young, beautiful bodies are nice, they are also boring. The best part of naturism is the acceptance we have for each other. I will always prefer to see pictures of real nudists like you over pictures of 20 year olds Post yourself as you feel comfortable. I agree with you, male parts are naturally less hidden but there are thousands of pictures on the site of both male and female parts photographed tastefully. I personally am not a fan of photos on this site in which the subject is making their genitals the focal point of the picture, male or female. The pose is often too obvious and doesnt look natural. But I would also like to see less censorship on the site. Were all adults, we all have different lifestyles, and the site is specifically about nudists. We can scroll past pictures we dont want to see.
Keep those pictures coming! Youre the best!

This post was edited

You are incredibleall of you!!!! Keep posting over and over!!! This site is so inconsistent in what it allows! :( There are so many pics Ive seen of guys erections!!! On guy had it as his profile pic and was not certified even. So inconsistent!

Love your pics and would adore seeing your flower!!!

This post was edited

Makeba Girl, I hope you can see from the overwhelming positive response of your ENL friends that they do not care that you have what you perceive as thick thighs and a big clit. They love you just for who you are. It is not a competition. Lord knows I could stand to lose a lot of weight and I cannot talk straight due to my stroke, but I squeeze as much as I can out of life, and, from what I can see, you do too. So do not ever change and do not sweat the small stuff (and it is all small stuff). Take lots of pictures and post them and just keep posting more of them when they, for whatever reason, are taken down. Do not live life under a cloud, but always include your smiling face for all to see that says Life is good because it is.

This post was edited

You have nothing to be worried about; everything looks intact and in the right place. Your smile tells us you are a happy person!

This post was edited

You hit the nail on the head. Dont cry for me Argentina. Lol! I am only happy. Just trying to change the world one person at a time. Its like the starfish story. A boy saw many starfishes washed up on the shoreline. He began to pick them up one at a time and toss them back to sea. Another beachcomber said to the boy, you will never save them all. The boy responded with a starfish in hand and said, but to this starfish in my hand, I will save it and make a difference.

This post was edited

That was a beautiful photo!!

This post was edited

Well I am in favor of seeing your flowers as much as you would like to show it. Being naked is being naked and should just be appreciated. I appreciate you!!!

This post was edited

Who would ask if your a boy or a girl, what a shallow individual. You are a beautiful example of what naturism is about. I have been a nudist since 1975 and some of you have been a nudist much longer I'm sure. As an educator being seen as a nudist was a major no-no. So all my ex and myself posted showed us Naked and no face pictures. Despite having to do this we enjoyed, the company of great nudist friends. Hiking, swimming, dancing, and always happy traveling with friends. We were very happy and if the wives legs opened up and it happens it's as normal as men getting an erection. It happens, get over it. Stay naked, show your flower. With everything else happening in our world this is the least of our problems. Stay naked

This post was edited

Your so right on the mark here. Recently I've pierced my penis. Kinda proud of it and I can't show it off.

This post was edited