Elegant Nudist Ladies

Sexy clothes fetishes

Those of you who have followed the previous group must have read my accounts about cap d'Agde, the nudist city where few peopl are nude outside the beach, the swingers' city where most are just tourists who never swing... And you know that...

Cover pic

Surprisingly, most pics uploaded in the last days seem to have stuck so they could be selected as cover pics. Now I do know that it is not fair, that non paid members can only see the last 6 and can't remember the other, and I definitely...

Nicer pics

In my previous life on TN I had announced in my profile that I would only post snapshots taken with a phone camera. Now I didn't promise that any longer. I do have nicer pics, with some (modest) artistic value, taken with a real camera and...

How to enjoy morning coffee with your...

Now, I can't claim that I speak for all women, so I'll put it in the first person singular, but I believe that many (most?) women will recognise themselves. Guys, we know that some mornings you wake up with a desire to enjoy a nice cup of...

New pics

Rather than adding silly captions which will disappear together with the pics themselves when the mod wakes up, I let you guess who the ladies are.

Guys, if you have been let out of ENL...

... don't compulsively hit Add (OK, it may sometimes work, who knows, one of the mod may slip a finger on Accept), but rather contact (nicely) a mod...

Soon...

Two weeks left and I'll be on a beach, the sun caressing my naked body, feet in a warm sea... Can hardly wait.

The album is growing...

New 5-6 cookies for your morning coffee every day and it looks like the mod was on leave for a few days...

I modelled for T!

T (my photo assistant if you wish) is only the third guy who shot me naked. Ok, there are undoubtedly others with hidden cameras or long zooms who shot me on the beach hut they don't count. The first one was of course D, the second - well, I...

Portraits

I used to first take portrait shots of my models. Just as a warmup exercise, I would ask them to pose, fully dressed, for head shots before discarding their clothes. But there was this tension in the room. We all knew that the model would afterwards...