Nicer pics

In my previous life on TN I had announced in my profile that I would only post snapshots taken with a phone camera. Now I didn't promise that any longer.

I do have nicer pics, with some (modest) artistic value, taken with a real camera and usually inside, with artificial lighting (flood lighting and various soft boxes, cones, umbrellas....). I did upload a couple of those and they seemed to meet with appreciation. Not sure of I should continue to upload those however.

First, they are more personal. Even if, as a model, I don't reveal as much of my body or face as in a full frontal beach snapshot, I somehow feel more exposed. It's not just about my or my models' body, no big deal, everybody has one and everybody can see ours on a beach or in a German spa, but rather about my vision of beauty, something a lot more intimate.

Second, they are inherently more sensual. At least this is how I feel. It's not because they are open legs or something (although I do have many of those as well), but simply they go well beyond the scope of a nudist site, they try to tell a story, a story about seduction and attractiveness. It's already bad enough that I have created this group (or rather the previous one, this one was created by Jeanne), as the difference between nude elegance and sexiness may sometimes be small and somewhat vague; adding the more artistic side of elaborated poses and lighting may bring pics closer to the latter than the former.

Third, not everybody has the interest or pleasure to own a real camera and lights to try to create more artistic pics than the usual holidays snapshots. And this is a nudist album in a nudist group on a nudist site. More artsy pics don't seem to fit well and, what is more important, they may discourage other ladies from publishing their snapshots.

So yes, I am reluctant to upload nicer pics, not because I don't have any or don't like them...

This topic was edited
RE:Nicer pics

In my previous life on TN I had announced in my profile that I would only post snapshots taken with a phone camera. Now I didn't promise that any longer.I do have nicer pics, with some (modest) artistic value, taken with a real camera and usually inside, with artificial lighting (flood lighting and various soft boxes, cones, umbrellas....). I did upload a couple of those and they seemed to meet with appreciation. Not sure of I should continue to upload those however.First, they are more personal. Even if, as a model, I don't reveal as much of my body or face as in a full frontal beach snapshot, I somehow feel more exposed. It's not just about my or my models' body, no big deal, everybody has one and everybody can see ours on a beach or in a German spa, but rather about my vision of beauty, something a lot more intimate.Second, they are inherently more sensual. At least this is how I feel. It's not because they are open legs or something (although I do have many of those as well), but simply they go well beyond the scope of a nudist site, they try to tell a story, a story about seduction and attractiveness. It's already bad enough that I have created this group (or rather the previous one, this one was created by Jeanne), as the difference between nude elegance and sexiness may sometimes be small and somewhat vague; adding the more artistic side of elaborated poses and lighting may bring pics closer to the latter than the former.Third, not everybody has the interest or pleasure to own a real camera and lights to try to create more artistic pics than the usual holidays snapshots. And this is a nudist album in a nudist group on a nudist site. More artsy pics don't seem to fit well and, what is more important, they may discourage other ladies from publishing their snapshots.So yes, I am reluctant to upload nicer pics, not because I don't have any or don't like them...

I'm sure i speak for many in saying that we'd love to see your "nicer" pics... we are a small intimate group who appreciate beautiful things, whether dresses or undressed.

This post was edited

Nice, tastefully done pictures work well in any setting. I am sure yours will be more than suitable for this group. You have yet to disappoint us & I dont think youre going to start any time soon.

This post was edited

I am always on the lookout for well-made photos, generally as well as here and elsewhere in the nudiverse... I try to make good ones myself (DSLR, tripod, remote shutter release) ... so, please, if you feel inclined, go with the inclination and share some... thanks!

This post was edited

In my previous life on TN I had announced in my profile that I would only post snapshots taken with a phone camera. Now I didn't promise that any longer.I do have nicer pics, with some (modest) artistic value, taken with a real camera and usually inside, with artificial lighting (flood lighting and various soft boxes, cones, umbrellas....). I did upload a couple of those and they seemed to meet with appreciation. Not sure of I should continue to upload those however.First, they are more personal. Even if, as a model, I don't reveal as much of my body or face as in a full frontal beach snapshot, I somehow feel more exposed. It's not just about my or my models' body, no big deal, everybody has one and everybody can see ours on a beach or in a German spa, but rather about my vision of beauty, something a lot more intimate.Second, they are inherently more sensual. At least this is how I feel. It's not because they are open legs or something (although I do have many of those as well), but simply they go well beyond the scope of a nudist site, they try to tell a story, a story about seduction and attractiveness. It's already bad enough that I have created this group (or rather the previous one, this one was created by Jeanne), as the difference between nude elegance and sexiness may sometimes be small and somewhat vague; adding the more artistic side of elaborated poses and lighting may bring pics closer to the latter than the former.Third, not everybody has the interest or pleasure to own a real camera and lights to try to create more artistic pics than the usual holidays snapshots. And this is a nudist album in a nudist group on a nudist site. More artsy pics don't seem to fit well and, what is more important, they may discourage other ladies from publishing their snapshots.So yes, I am reluctant to upload nicer pics, not because I don't have any or don't like them...

I'm sure i speak for many in saying that we'd love to see your "nicer" pics... we are a small intimate group who appreciate beautiful things, whether dresses or undressed.

This post was edited

Nicer pics are always welcome. There's plenty of other groups for beach snaps. Some photos here are in the middle by being a snap that more aesthetically pleasing than 'Here I am on a beach' and those are fine, especially since our ENLs are aesthetically pleasing anyway! Hopefully a top-level ENL picture doesn't discourage others from contributing.

This post was edited

Of course, you need to know that those nicer pics will be a bit airbrushed... More than just cropping and playing a bit with the light curves. At the very least, some skin imperfections will be taken out...

This post was edited

Of course, you need to know that those nicer pics will be a bit airbrushed... More than just cropping and playing a bit with the light curves. At the very least, some skin imperfections will be taken out...

Understood, we are prepared for the horrors of the airbrush, but quite sure we'll survive and rather enjoy the experience.
Not Airbrushed Richie

This post was edited