Elegant Nudist Ladies

Best of ENL album

Ok, so the pics members found memorable are in the album. I think there is only one missing, NG29 oiling herself, it's for tomorrow. I won't upload more than 6 as those of you who are non paid couldn't see them. Well, technically I...

Latest PostA truly sad day!!
by tie1964 
Am I a bad nudist?

I have realised that I must be still a bit shy. Or maybe I'm a pervert. In any case, I am not a good nudist. Not that I hesitate to take my kit off or something, but I might have a tendency to give erotic interpretation to what may otherwise be...

What to do with ladies who left TN?

I have lots of pics from some ladies who are no longer on TN... Sandy first. She was one of the most successful, sexy and lovely ladies in our group when she decided to leave TN. I have lots of pics of hers and her authorisation to publish them...

Nicest ENL pics...

... Without looking at the album, is there any particularly nice pics which you remember? Why is it important to not look at the album? Several reasons: - some of you are non paid members, so they can only see the last 6 pics; - 90% of the pics...

Nipple sensitivity

This is mostly about our nipples' sensitivity, not guys'. Now, I'm not saying that guys' nipples are insensitive, but I think there is no comparison. Yes, you like your nipples to be kissed and licked a bit, it's nice but...

Wonderful cover pic

Compliments on the ENL Group cover pic! Simply gorgeous

Latest PostIndeed.
by SunnysideSteve 
We have too many group members...

Over 100 now and few are actually active. I'll wait for another week and, when the group is 3-week old, I'll start culling them.

Pics and mods

Funnily enough, from the 4 pics uploaded by Jeanne today, one was quite open (Lana's) and disappeared in a few minutes, the other three will disappear later. Does this mean that there are two mods or that TN has some algorithm to detect and...

Advantages of having a big butt

I have a big butt. There is no other way to start this topic. Whatever I wear or not wear, the mirror and the camera don't lie: my butt is too big. Not Kim Kardashian-level big mind you, but still far too big. Although... Kim is very short,...

Last (?) clothing accident of the year

It's October but the weather is still warm, it's around or over 25 and sunny at noon, so in weekends I am still wearing my summer outfit: a light summer dress with no underwear. Guys, I had a couple of topics about vestimentar mishaps. I do...