wrestling with erection

i had in the past some soft erotic wrestling encounters that to become very hot during wrestling session, i mean the frot, the hungs and the contact bodys and cock as well, gave an erection, it was so erotic and sensual! to wrestle with hard one is so intense and to see each other cocks grow is so exciting! who have encounters with erection?

This topic was edited
RE:wrestling with erection

all that body contact skin to skin a erection is unavoidable even in school wrestling with our pe clothes i remember getting erections .

This post was edited

It's the best time to have sex

Only if your partner doesn't mind the sweat and smell.

This post was edited

I was not a wrestler in high school but got into a group of naked wrestlers in college. Everyone of us got erections while wrestling. It made for nice after wrestling group fun.

This post was edited

I used to do a bit of naked wrestling, sometimes with oil. Erections are normal as a result of the naked body and genital contact. I even had one guy spontaneously ejaculate wrestling him.

This post was edited

i had in the past some soft erotic wrestling encounters that to become very hot during wrestling session, i mean the frot, the hungs and the contact bodys and cock as well, gave an erection, it was so erotic and sensual! to wrestle with hard one is so intense and to see each other cocks grow is so exciting! who have encounters with erection?

I'd love to have the experience.

This post was edited

It's the best time to have sexOnly if your partner doesn't mind the sweat and smell.

I have a bit of an issue with men who can't make intimate contact without scrubbing off everything evolved for sexy attributes and putting lemon Irish whatever it smells like and lots of other non pheromonal smells on instead. It is very contradictory for me. We've gone to the point of it being tragicomedic when we can't even read about a wrestling match without having to go to "the horrors the smells". Come now.

This post was edited

I have a bit of an issue with men who can't make intimate contact without scrubbing off everything evolved for sexy attributes and putting lemon Irish whatever it smells like and lots of other non pheromonal smells on instead. It is very contradictory for me. We've gone to the point of it being tragicomedic when we can't even read about a wrestling match without having to go to "the horrors the smells". Come now.I'm certain that it's not possible for me to agree with you more. Natural odors are greatly preferable to unnatural odors. Rather someone smell like sweat than some disgusting body spray.

This post was edited

I was not a wrestler in high school but got into a group of naked wrestlers in college. Everyone of us got erections while wrestling. It made for nice after wrestling group fun.
Have you written about this anywhere? I'm very curious to hear your stories of how it came to be you were invited to a naked wrestling group and what you guys did together. I'm guessing this was in the early 1970's when things were quite different from today. Please start a new discussion if you do.

This post was edited

i've done some nude wrestling in the past and the group i'm in now we have bought some mats to wrestle nude of course and if your in fear of getting a erection or someone else erection touching you you need to find another past time , oh and if your worried about hurting your penis another pass as it can happen .

This post was edited

I wrestle naked but erections are not easy to have when you're in action. I believe the blood is directed to the muscles. Once a guy told me it's usual to see the winner with an erection after the fight, maybe an instinctive way to show superiority. Also easier to have an erection while standing up facing the opponent or while practicing specific positions as exercises before the real fight. In this case body contact may favor them.

This post was edited