triple timing an author

I normally jump in my reading , genres and authors. A mix from adventure travel, fiction, little known parts of history. But for some reason
I am on my 3rd Grishman novel in a row. I had not read him for years and took one along on my birthday trip, Sycamore Row. I had forgotten
how much I enjoyed his style. So even though my pile of to be read books is shelves long, I went out and bought two more. I plowed thru the 2nd one , Grey Mountain and am now well into Camino Island. I will switch up after this one. But have enjoyed my binge read.

Anyone else binge read an author once in a while?

This topic was edited
RE:triple timing an author

It's easy to get hooked on Baldacci

This post was edited

It's easy to get hooked on Baldacci

I agree i have read numerous of his books. but I do not think 3 in a row

This post was edited

I think I once read three in a row by Haruki Murakami. And I recently finished off everything I hadnt already read by YA author Patrick Ness. Oh, right, I just read (well, listened to) the fourth books in Anthony Horowitzs crime serious back to back to back to back. Easy to do w series and genre fiction, I think. What happens next? and all that.

This post was edited

Does it count as binge reading if it's a multi-book series?

This post was edited

Anyone else binge read an author once in a while?

Yes, on occasion. My to-be-read shelves are aso very long but I keep adding to the stacks. Currently, I am on a Dorothy L. Sayers kick.

This post was edited

Currently binging on P.G. Wodehouse

This post was edited