Avid naked readers

What have you all been reading?

I have plowed thru several books recently. Just simply have preferred to curl up with a book rather than turn on the TV . From action thrillers to adventure travel and even read a paranormal thriller which was a nice change of pace. Averaging about...

FB post

Twice now a meme has popped up on my FB page saying " if it involves books and pajamas , I am in" Twice I have left the comment " I have 1900 plus books, and zero pajamas, but lots of snuggly blankets, am I in ?" so far no...

Latest PostYou're in!
by 00Phrog 
Lost in Shangri-la

the book is the true story of a plane crash in the remote part of Papua New Guinea in WW2. It has a rather revealing scene of Westerners and Natives interacting for the first time . I share more details in the General Discussion column of the forum.

When was the most recent time you read an...

I just finished the book Travels with Willie by Willie Weir which I start around 6am this morning and closed the cover at 6:30 this evening. Charming book about a guy and his wife's exploring the world on their bicycles. What book couldn't...

List your five favorite authors

It has been a while since we have had much activity. Us readers are always on the look out for new authors to read. How about we each list our five favorite authors and give a short description of what they write William Least Heat Moon. Travelogue...

Nudity in books

What non sexual nudity scenes have stood out to you as you have read over the years? As a young teen i read the Edgar Rice Burroughs series of books set on Mars. The main character John Carter arrives on Barsoom naked and I remember that intrigued...

great recent reads

Beyond the Call. by Trimble and Dronfield . True story of Lee Trimble's father who helped escaped POWs flee the horrors of the Eastern Front in the final months of WW2. A story so secret it was untold until the Greatest Generation was nearly...

Latest Post
by  
Hudson Bay Bound

If you would like to read a real life story. This is a story of two young women that paddled 2000 miles from Minnesota to the Hudson Bay. Nice uplifting story

Something new in the latest book i am reading

I am reading my 53rd book for the year. The current one is about two Kiwis who consider themselves to be morons ride between two Mongolian cities named Moron. Hence the title Moron to Moron. Their antics and adventures are a hoot and often contain...

I tried to be good today.

I stopped at the local hospital auxiliary thrift store today just to see if they had any tacky poinsettia decor. I found one goose poinsettia themed pot holder, but then i went to the book section. Found one, the jacket compared it to The Girl With...

Latest Post
by  

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy