Avid naked readers

do you read yourself to sleep?

For as long as I can remember I don't fall asleep for the night without reading. Sometimes it is only a few pages, other times I can lay there and read for hours. My mind naturally races and until I concentrate on one thing, a book, my mind will...

My Book Club

My book club has had to resort to meeting via Zoom as we are more than 10 people. Not as satisfying as meeting in person but at least it keeps us reading. We just did the Tattooist of Auschwitz and will do Little Fires Everywhere this month.

Got to stop buying

I am on a 9 day road trip to celebrate a mile stone birthday. When I get to a new city I always type " used bookstores near me" into Google maps. I have hit three bookstores so far and have bought 10 books. All but one have been less than...

Walden by Henry David Thoreau

Hello. At the moment I am reading Walden by Henry David Thoreau. It is so inspiring for us nudists/naturists. Every passage is significant. Written around 1845 much of what he wrote is still valid today. Do some of you fellow nudists know this book?

Hermann Hesse

In the US german author Hermann Hesse was (or is, I don't know) very popular for his books Steppenwolf and Siddhartha. Does anyone know, that he was a nudist, too? He visited the Monte Verita (Hill of Truth in Italian-speaking Switzerland...

Most resent books read.

I read "King Solomon's Mines" by H. Rider Haggard. Published 1885. The book has a similar theme with "How I found Livingstone" by Henry Morton Stanley published 1872 and "Heart Of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, published...

nude skype reading

Who's up for a naked cam group of readers. Let's turn on our cams, open a book, and keep each other motivated to turn those pages. We could also talk about what we're reading. I'm a bookseller, so I have a lot of recommendations, and...

Mary Trump

Just finished Mary Trump's book on the Orange one. Makes a fascinating read, and if only a small part is true, it does show D T as he really is. Indefinably a worthy read.

Latest Post
by  
Natural nudity in older books

One of the factors in helping me to accept my desire to be nude as okay was occasionally seeing nudity depicted, as something natural and unremarkable, in older books. One that I especially remember was by Gavin Maxwell. I don't remember whether...

Latest Post
by  
A couple of good reads

These hot lazy days of summer have allowed for above average time spent reading. Here are a couple of very good books I have recently read. The Walk by Philippe Petit. About his tightrope walk between the World Trade Center towers in 1974. A Lucky...

Latest Post
by