Avid naked readers

Matthew Corbett Series

Currently reading a series of books by Robert McCammon about Matthew Corbett. Corbett is a "problem solver" in the Colonial times and in between solving lesser problems, like who stole the farmer's scarecrow, he is engaged in a battle...

Ever simply not get into a book that...

This may have been a topic a while back. But figured might as well throw it out with the new members For me it is Game of Thrones. and years ago The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon. Tried and tried to read both and could...

The Testaments

Just beginning Margaret Atwood's sequel to "The Handmaid's Tale", named "The Testaments". Takes place approximately 15 years after "The Handmaid's Tale". Where Handmaid's was a rather thin volume,...

Latest Post
by  
Childrens book I will definitely read

Came across a pair of childrens book today- Title? I Need a New Butt! Dawn McMillan is the author. The 2nd is a British version of the same book- I Need a New Bum! Basic storyline- boy sees his butt crack, thinks his butt is broken and needs to be...

Book and Audiobook

Latest books I am absorbing: Heavens Crooked Finger by Hank Early Earl Marcus grew up in the mountains as a preachers kid; when he lost his religion due his fathers overwhelming fervor, he left home and became a policeman in NC. He never thought of...

Latest Post
by  
another title jumped out at me

I hit Half Priced Books the other day and went straight the travel section. I always scan through it to see what new adventure travel essays have shown up. The very first book to jump out was The Naked Mountaineer. By Steve Sieberson. It is about a...

Latest Post
by  
Timely find.

While visiting a nudist friend in San Francisco, he took me to his favorite used book store. I asked the clerk for the travel section and she showed me several shelves teeming with books. The very first one on alphabitzed collection was Turn Right...

Audio books ?

I work outside with my hands. When I come home, if I try to read, I fall to sleep so fast. So the wife downloads books from city library. On to my MP3 player. I go through so many books now. I have the ear phone in just one ear. So if people ask a...

The wonderful world of Flavia de Luce

I am enjoying the current Flavia de Luce novel by Alan Bradley, The Golden Tresses of the Dead. I have enjoyed all of the books in the series, which started with The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie. Flavia is a precocious young lady who uses her...