- I went to out local nude resort and I saw one of our local news anchor people there. She was quite lovely.
- desnudezcreated a topic
- Slightly Crazy Vegan on Creeps
- Slightly Crazy Vegan posted a video called "Nudist Men Are Creeps." Spoiler alert: she doesn't think all nudist men are creeps....
- I went up to Essence of Tranqility, up near Safford, yesterday with a new nude friend. Nice to hang out there. My only trouble with it is that you aren't out in the sun. Still, it was a nice time. The place was actually a bit crowded. As we left, we noticed they had a sign that said "No Tubs Available."
- Taking a trip up to El Dorado Hot Springs today. First friend cancelled, but I found another one that loves to go.
- It's too bad. I never saw too many people there when I would stop by, but maybe it was just that I hit it at slow times.
- The website is back. I first discovered the place in 1998 and I swear to God that they have never updated it in that time.
Being naked approaches being revolutionary; going barefoot is mere populism. - John Updike
Mr. E - 51
- 6' 4"
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Just about anyone. By the way, not interested in cams or picture exchanges.
Music, writing, history, soccer.
This is Spinal Tap, With Fire and Sword, Advise and Consent
My iPod has Link Wray, Wanda Jackson, Thelonious Monk and Los Panchos. That about covers it, right?
Anna Walentynowich, Dorothy Day, Cesar Chavez, Bucky O'Neill