Avid naked readers

Dedicated reading space?

I am working on finishing a dedicated reading space in my library. Still a ways to go yet but I have got the the cushions in and the file drawers below. Do you folks have a space you use only for reading?

Latest Post
by  
books

I like to read about naturist stories anyone got some

Welcome to this reading group.

I hope to build up a group of folks who enjoy reading as much as I do. We can recommend reads and authors and trade thoughts about our finds.

Just about made my goal.

I set a goal to read on average 3 books every 2 weeks. That would mean 78 books for the year. I am currently plowing through book number 71. A true tale of a road rally race from Peking to Paris in 2007. Written by the often carsick wife and...

Naked

does the word 'naked' jump out at you when you are browsing book titles like it does for me? I haunt used book stores and the first place I look is the adventure travel section. Once in a while I find a book with Naked or Nude in it's...

On deck?

While reading one book do you have the next book you are going to read 'on deck' ready to grab? Or do you wait until you are done and then determine what gets opened next? I try to have one lined up but sometimes I finish one quicker than...

Goals?

Do you set reading goals for yourself? Like a book a week or whatever time frame? This year my goal is to average 3 books in 2 weeks. Not hard and fast , but something to aim for. I just finished my 26 book for the year, and we are in the 19th week...

good book buying experience.

Last week I was poking around one of my favorite book stores,, Hyde Brothers in Fort Wayne. They have 10,000s used books in all categories tucked into every nook and cranny of the sprawling shop. I casually ask one of the staff what other authors I...

Seeking for tamizh readers

Is there any naturist tamil novel readers in this site?if ur one of them please PM me!!! Thnk u

Latest Post
by  
Anyone else keep track of what they have...

I was blessed with a high school English teacher Mrs. Hoatson, who encouraged us to keep track of what we read to get extra credit in class. I started the list my sophomore year, 1977 so it is in it's 41st year. Nothing fancy, just book name,...