RE:how , where, when do you read?

I have been reading while standing in slow moving customs lines. It does not make them go faster but they seem too.

This post was edited

I get my books from the public library and in the large print format. I can read the normal print but my eyes get tired quickly. I also have talking books for the blind that I use when my eyes are too tired to read. The only problem with the talking books is that if you fall asleep it keeps on going! I usually read daily naked on the bed, hence the tendency to fall asleep.

This post was edited

I mostly read at night in bed. its a great way to relax and unwind after a long workday and seems to help me sleep better. Of course I always read and sleep nude.

This post was edited

I enjoy the old fashioned bound books and paperback. As I read,especially a historical fiction novel, I keep returning to the various maps and pictures. It is to difficult to do that on an E-reader. My favorite is when I get into bed at night. I find a few pages or a chapter helps settle you down and lets you sleep better.

This post was edited

Both print books and Kindle have a place in my heart. Kindle, especially, for travel, but I learned quickly to also have something in print at hand. A few years ago I took a tour from London to Amsterdam and my Kindle ran out of juice. The scenery between Calais and Amsterdam is really pretty boring and there I was with NOTHING TO READ!!! This was before most buses had some sort of power supply.

I read a study somewhere that said to keep all screens turned off 30 minutes before sleep. SOOOO, it's a print book by the bedside every night, even if I tool in at 3 a.m.

This post was edited

I'm the same way - my night-time reading is a physical book, not an electronic screen. During the day, I switch back and forth between physical books, e-books, and audiobooks.

This post was edited