Just about made my goal.

I set a goal to read on average 3 books every 2 weeks. That would mean 78 books for the year. I am currently plowing through book number 71. A true tale of a road rally race from Peking to Paris in 2007. Written by the often carsick wife and navigator while they drive a vintage 1940 vehicle along with 124 others. Gobi desert anyone? Siberia?

This topic was edited
RE:Just about made my goal.

I'm like that as well. I set a goal to read 2 books a month throughout the year. To date I have completed just one book. LOL My problem is I have 6 books going at the same time and one of those is a big 600 page book on the life of Andrew Carnegie. I hope to redeem myself in 2018.

This post was edited

I average a book a week depending on my schedule. Sometimes a Clive Cussler book doesn't take that long as I find them hard to put down.

This post was edited

I admire you guys' ambition. I am not a great reader of fiction but doing a bit better lately. I just got introduced to Carl Hiaasen, and find his zany South Floridians a funny bunch. Hope I meet some of them next week when I am down there.

This post was edited

My reading goal for 2018 is 24 books. So far I've read 1. I read mainly non fiction, but when I do read fiction, I'll pick up a good mystery.

This post was edited