Avid naked readers

Here's a new book!

An "Elite Reader" hardcover, priced like a paperback. It's meant to be saved. It's a romance, and . . . well, lessons of life.

Latest Post
by  
Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon

If anyone wants a good fiction/history/romance/fantasy series to read, try Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. Yeah, I'm a guy and I did say romance, but Gabaldon's an excellent writer and she's woven such an excellent story combining...

ever been the one that did not enjoy it?

I can think of a couple of books that everyone was raving about and reading, yet when I tried reading them, I simply could not get into them. The first one that comes to mind is Game of Thrones. I bought the trade paper when the TV series was first...

Reading habits

I read two or three books at the same time, not always the same subject or genre.

who's on goodreads.com?

anybody else on goodreads.com? i'm XtopherCB there, feel free to add me. :)

slower pace this year than last

Last year I tracked close to 1.5 books a week, this year nearing the half way point I am only at 1 book per week. Seems like I pick up my &*^% phone and surf the web too much, must go back to paper and crack a book more. One of the cutest books...

how , where, when do you read?

To get to know one another a bit better. Here are a few questions. First how. real paper books or the new fangled ebooks? where is your fav place to read? curled up in bed, sitting in a comfy chair? when? time of day , weekends only? vacations only?...

Seeking book reviewers

Looking for avid readers who want write book reviews for the clothes free readers book club on clothesfreelife.com Any takers?

Books with casual nudity

I've found in my extensive reading that a lot of books have casual nudity outside of the usual aspects (bathing, nudist resorts, etc.) that is treated as normal - not a problem. Examples include much of Edgar Rice Burroughs' works such as...

Latest Post
by  
The Great American Read

Check out the program and the list. Lots on the list I want to read. Non-fiction though will always spark my imagination more than the novels.

Latest Post
by