RE:Rest area (no services) stop on nude drive

I drive naked to a nudist beachside residential village about a hour 15 from my house. There are a couple of toll booths en route that are automated or has a person on collection. Naked drives are generally fun.

This post was edited

I completed a 300 mile nude drive two days ago on a route that I do a few times every year. Nude has become the norm for that particular trip, easier because I know it well. I drive completely nude, and I've even done it in cold weather. What shorehamgent said is very true, folks are not looking into the vehicle they're passing so season probably doesn't matter much. This particular drive includes two lane highways through a couple of small towns, some 4 lane and some urban expressways, daytime or evening. I've only been able to use a rest area nude a couple of times, it was nice but I don't like any situation that raises my anxiety about getting caught nude where some people could object.

This post was edited

I stopped at a rest stop that had bathrooms. Went in nude to use and walked out door as someone came in. Kept walking out and ended up walking behind a woman who had no idea I was nude behind her. Walked all the way to my truck. Nobody said anything if they saw.

This post was edited

I stopped at a rest stop that had bathrooms. Went in nude to use and walked out door as someone came in. Kept walking out and ended up walking behind a woman who had no idea I was nude behind her. Walked all the way to my truck. Nobody said anything if they saw.

I would assume it was a restroom with direct access to the parking lot, not inside a food court or welcome/information center.

This post was edited

Hello everyone, hope you are nude now. I drive over the road in a semi truck, long haul mostly, I drive nude as much as I can. only to dress to get fuel. Have gotten out and check the truck over, oil, tires, load, lights, etc. many times day and night. Have walk around the rest area more than once in the nude and when into the restrooms totally nude from truck and back. Have sit at tables in the nude day and night and watched the people walk by and caught a few times with no reaction from the people. Would love to have someone with me for a trip sometime. Let me know on google chat sometime. Address is in my profile.

This post was edited